The PRS Strat

Aabsolutely, true! Blondes and brunettes were a cake walk compared to this lovely cheese curl I married! The temper is mostly worth it...my GAS kicked in hard today and I gotta tell ya it was touch and go for a while, as in there was a 50/50 chance i was gonna die...A lot! At least until I convinced her she wouldn't fare well in prison if she killed me. I agreed to only buy one more and she agreed not to bury me in the back yard. So I was granted a temporary stay of execution. So as soon as I iron out the details from across the pond my new thing is officially a GO !! I just hope she wasn't lulling me into a false sense of safety!

Baby steps. Survive first! That's #1.

Hide the shovel so she doesn't feel an "impulse kill" is an option. That's #2.

Oh boy, if I could only tell you have of the sayings I've heard, that start with "Red on the head, ........." :D

Just remember: only a ginger can call another ginger, “ginger”...
Actually, my daughter (who is a blonde) calls me and my grandson (her son) gingers. I'm OK with that. She never called me that til he was born though. And I barely even qualify anymore. :rolleyes:

I watched this documentary about being ginger...

It's actually really depressing.

Fortunately, there is a (albeit small) subset of women who are really attracted to ginger males.

Baby steps. Survive first! That's #1.

Hide the shovel so she doesn't feel an "impulse kill" is an option. That's #2.

Oh boy, if I could only tell you have of the sayings I've heard, that start with "Red on the head, ........." :D

My thoughts exactly....since my GAS has morphed into the beast (been hanging with the wrong crowd)...survival is the name of the game...you know kinda like the the game from "Saw", she hates horror movies...So she assumes my "pet name" for her (Jigsaw) is because shes hard to figure out. o_O I actually stumbled into the whole ginger thing (Only an idiot would knowingly do it on purpose) Oh and let me be clear... never have truer words been spoken "Red on the head...no soul below" well that's my spin on it". I learned quickly, hell hath no fury, like a redhead when the delivery guy shows up with another guitar" also , my spin it.;)

I never heard "no soul below" before.... Most popular one I heard was "fire in the hole." I think that's military jargon. :D

Jigsaw huh? You must have a real firecracker there!

Edit: P.S. While I would never want to point you away from anything PRS, you might want to run from this group of enablers while you're still alive! This crowd is not good for anything but the well heeled. Remember, they're all doctors and lawyers! And the peer pressure is unbearable sometimes! Even when they're right... "You need an Archon, DTR," "You HAVE TO BUY an Archon DTR" "I can't believe you don't have an Archon yet, DTR" "What are you waiting for, you nancy boy, get an Archon." Yeah, it's pretty tough around here at times.

Of course, they were 100% correct the whole time. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this documentary about being ginger...

It's actually really depressing.

Fortunately, there is a (albeit small) subset of women who are really attracted to ginger males.

It's called
Rutiluphilia

Talk about depressing...I never knew it was a thing, well so much for whole ignorance being bliss thing...I wonder if there is a support group...#betteroffnotknowing #damnyougoogle! #whydidihavetolook?

Last edited:
November?!

The money is ready and waiting. Release this bad boy!

Well patience is a virtue I have yet to possess...about to do a thing (No not an F word) I had no choice, I bought a 2 pack of wall hangers...something had to be done! An empty wall hanger is just silly... Now, excuse me, I have to get another 2 pack of wall hangers. I'll tell her they must be mating while we are asleep...what? it could happen.

I never heard "no soul below" before.... Most popular one I heard was "fire in the hole." I think that's military jargon. :D

Jigsaw huh? You must have a real firecracker there!

Edit: P.S. While I would never want to point you away from anything PRS, you might want to run from this grouping of enablers while you're still alive! This crowd is not good for anything but the well heeled. Remember, they're all doctors and lawyers! And the peer pressure is unbearable sometimes! Even when they're right... "You need an Archon, DTR," "You HAVE TO BUY an Archon DTR" "I can't believe you don't have an Archon yet, DTR" "What are you waiting for, you nancy boy, get an Archon." Yeah, it's pretty tough around here at times.

Of course, they were 100% correct the whole time. :D

Nope that's an original...I just made it up...oh, you're welcome :D

Firecracker? Ohhh...that kind of firecracker aka nuclear warhead. Ehh, you say tomato I say tomato...

I'm not a doctor or lawyer, but I do play one on TV.

Never heard of one of those is it some kind of new prototype thing? Naaa, amp shmamp, those are for people with that fancy electricity stuff...remember I'm in Alabama, helloooo! Besides how am I supposed to afford another guitar if I buy one of those things...that's just crazy talk!

Great! Now I have an inferiority complex...no fair:( man, peer pressure blows...

Scott, do you have an Archon yet?

Thinkin, about it...maybe just maybe I can tell "Jigsaw" it came with the new guitar or I could just tell her you were in big trouble with your wife for getting more PRS stuff so me being the cool guy I am offered to store it at my house till things cooled off...you know just because I'm such a great guy. Hmm, Scotts Home for Wayward PRS Guitar Stuff...hmm, I like ito_O

Oh, don't have an Archon yet? Let me tell you about it (#deadmanwalking) So, the Archon is the baddest amp ever. It's one of those things you can resist for a while but eventually will cave and get one, and then you'll be a raging fanboy like me, running around telling everyone about your Archon and how great it is. When you think about it, there's not really a legitimate reason to delay. Just get one now. If we need to tell your wife that you're storing mine for me, I'll back you on that story. Just make sure she doesn't call my wife because she will go in the music room and confirm that mine is still there.

We can tell her you won it in a raffle. Won it in a gear giveaway from a big retailer like Sweetwater. Or, if you are brave enough, you could tell her that that one of your forum brothers was recently decapitated by his crazy fire top wife and she is giving away all his gear... I'd probably use one of the first two (and have).

Don't worry, we got your back. Sergio, Bodia (Enablers Club President and Vice President) and I will start combing Reverb and Ebay for an Archon for you immediately and will gently nudge you...;) until it's at your house. If you need to, ship it to me and I'll stick a Sweetwater Sweepstakes Winner label on it first.

The obvious solution, if you want to maintain the 'holding a forum brother's Archon' facade is to have a forum brother send you shipping label. You simply pop that on the box over the label from the real shipper. Boom! Instant credibility!

The obvious solution, if you want to maintain the 'holding a forum brother's Archon' facade is to have a forum brother send you shipping label. You simply pop that on the box over the label from the real shipper. Boom! Instant credibility!

Scott, I Told you man, you were warned. These guys are Master Enablers!

I just use the "They gave it to me" line now. ;)

Dude, you've got to say "He's letting me try it out to see if I like it. If I do we're working a trade." ;) Heck, you've got 4-5 of the forum brothers within a few minutes of you... you can "borrow" stuff all the time!

Back