The PRS Strat

I've been watching this thread with real amusement. The conversation is SO FAR afield from the original question I posted, but that's what I love about this forum. It's like being back in college when somebody brings up a topic and an hour hour, you're discussing something totally different and you think, "How did we get HERE?" Anyway, keep it going. It's fun to watch.

Gee guys! Tighten up already, my ADD kicked in like a week ago. I wanted to find out about this Strat thing P90 was asking about. A thousand pardons, a thousand pardons to P90 for my ADD, now excuse me while I go eat some paint chips I scored earlier today...

I know right, especially with these new flat screens it's like they don't want us on TV!!!
Haters...:mad:

Ok, I just now signed in, and typed a “these flat screen TV’s take all the fun out of it... unless you’re pretty athletic” post, then thought I better read the other posts before I reply to my “alert.” New guy stole my joke! Dang new guys! :p

I know right, especially with these new flat screens it's like they don't want us on TV!!!
Haters...:mad:

I'm not as dumb as TV people think I am. They can hate, but good old ingenuity and brain power can overcome a lot.

I've solved the balance problem...

FaceDownBig.jpg

Comfort is still an issue. Maybe one of those newfangled curved screens...

No, no that's NOT entertaining, I mean unless youre into pulling wings off of butterfly's, live executions, NASCAR, plane crashes, you know that kinda twisted stuff for entertainment? Wait i fogot...Never mind:confused:...oh and her religion doesn't allow pictures, they believe pictures capture your soul...that's just silly, she's a ginger everybody knows they have no soul...no offense DTR...just sayino_O Dang sorry P90, off the rails I go again! DAMN YOU ADD...
So, about this Strat? Oooooo shiney! Cool I found my paint chips, wait...what was I just talking about? Oh yeah, Strats. I'm hoping for an SE version...I would buy one in the SSS set-up just because I am a long time Gilmour worshiper...there's my crayon now if I could only find my coloring book...oh yeah PRS Strat...:confused:

I'm not as dumb as TV people think I am. They can hate, but good old ingenuity and brain power can overcome a lot.

FaceDownBig.jpg

Check out the big brain on alantig! Your level of commitment with this visual aid is inspiring! This is awesome man! :D:D:D

FaceDownBig.jpg

Knee pads. Nice touch!

(I’ll regret saying this by morning... ).

A forum member noticed that the bolt on page on PRS guitars had a model with the title "Bolt on limited". There was no picture or link but the title was surely there. Since yesterday it has been removed from the site.

Seems like a little tease for an up and coming not-yet-released 2018 bolt-on.

A forum member noticed that the bolt on page on PRS guitars had a model with the title "Bolt on limited". There was no picture or link but the title was surely there. Since yesterday it has been removed from the site.

Finger's crossed. I'll stop short of holding my breath!

I hope, I hope, I hope! Hmm, this GAS is gonna get me killed...Yup, this is bad...​

Could've been leftover from the RL CE24.

Back