The PRS Strat

I figured out pretty early on...it was going to be ugly. My "hobbies" have always been expensive, the list is long. Guitars/music are more of a passion...so this is really bad! I'll be on the SE's for a wile... key word there, SE'ssss. These things are like potato chips! As my signiture says... yup this is gonna leave a mark...you know like... the redhead is gonna leave a mark...like a knife wound...on my neck...yeah, that kinda mark. Thank goodness I have all my PRS buddies to enable...uh, I mean help me with my journey/suicide mission/death wish. There should be a disclaimer on here about GAS being potentially life threatening too. You know, a PSA for those if us with homicidal redheads. BTW doctors and Lawyers will come in handy...you know, one to stitch me up, and if I make it...one to represent me in my divorce case...you guys are awsome! :D

Living the dream - married to a hot redhead.

Dead man walking - married to a hot redhead.

yin/yang

She got you with her hatred of blue guitars?

Regardless, I keep my distance from women now. I have plenty in my life.

No, I think it was roofies and duct tape actually...at least that's what I saw next to me in the trunk when I woke up. I didn't know about her hatred of blue guitars until much later.
Good thinking man, girls can be scary and mean especially when you try to escape.

Blue PRS's rule. We may have an issue with this redhead! :eek:

Shhhh....If she hears you she'll put me back in the box...yeah she has some weird blue phobia thing going on? She doesn't like anything blue...I just stick with calming colors so she doesn't go all berzerker on me...she has a mean widmill man! When my new thing gets here in a few days...it's gonna be like a mosh pit at a Pantera concert! Uh...I gotta go to my happy place...before I have a panic attack.

(Note to self: Leave Mrs. DTR at home for Experience!) :eek:
:p:p:p

Edit: She loves my blue guitars. In fact, she bought me both of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Note to self: Leave Mrs. DTR at home for Experience!) :eek:
:p:p:p

Edit: She loves my blue guitars. In fact, she bought me both of them!

Wha..wha..what!!! Teach me...I'm doing something terribly wrong here! Maybe...Mrs. DTR can work on the redhead...she might need a helmet...safety first.

She’s rad! We’re gonna wife-swap at Experience... just through the day though. You and my girl can look at all the blue guitars while me and yours can bust on ‘em all.

You're a brave man Sergio...You think Mrs. Sergio would buy me a guitar while we are there?...No scratch that, just tell her its cool to give me a couple of yours, if you don't make it back...oh 2 more things, if she asks you to smell a cloth DON'T, it's doused with chloroform...keep your drink with you at all times, preferably something with a cap, if the seal is broken DON'T drink it. Oh and remember, protective eye wear, a cup and thick flame retardant clothes are a must. If she asks ...yes the Experience is mandatory in order to stay in the White House and go shopping with the First Lady...I think that's everything...Oh! Do not look her in the eyes and stay an inch or two out of kicking distance. There you're all set...God speed my brother see you then!;)

Wha..wha..what!!! Teach me...I'm doing something terribly wrong here! Maybe...Mrs. DTR can work on the redhead...she might need a helmet...safety first.

well, er, uhm.... Remember, I'm a redhead too. Nuff said. :D

Hey! I resemble that remark...now that you mention that? Well there is inly so much i can do...I'm giving her all shes got captain!
I beg to differ....you are a gentleman and a scholar....and as of today a philosopher! Don't sell yourself short!!:D

You're a brave man Sergio...You think Mrs. Sergio would buy me a guitar while we are there?...No scratch that, just tell her its cool to give me a couple of yours, if you don't make it back...oh 2 more things, if she asks you to smell a cloth DON'T, it's doused with chloroform...keep your drink with you at all times, preferably something with a cap, if the seal is broken DON'T drink it. Oh and remember, protective eye wear, a cup and thick flame retardant clothes are a must. If she asks ...yes the Experience is mandatory in order to stay in the White House and go shopping with the First Lady...I think that's everything...Oh! Do not look her in the eyes and stay an inch or two out of kicking distance. There you're all set...God speed my brother see you then!;)

1. No, no she won't buy you a guitar. I got that purse locked down.
2. I've got a high tolerance for chloroform. Ever since I quit smokin' weed I've gotten really into huffing.
3. Ask anybody, I always have my drink with me, sometimes I even have other people's drinks with me.
4. I'll most likely be wearing sunglasses, tucking my junk back, and be coated in Solarcaine to manage the sunburn I'll have from day drinking in a bikini on the Baltimore Tiki Barge the day before.
5. We'll just tell her I am the First Lady.

1. No, no she won't buy you a guitar. I got that purse locked down.
2. I've got a high tolerance for chloroform. Ever since I quit smokin' weed I've gotten really into huffing.
3. Ask anybody, I always have ok you my drink with me, sometimes I even have other people's drinks with me.
4. I'll most likely be wearing sunglasses, tucking my junk back, and be coated in Solarcaine to p the sunburn I'll have from day drinking in a bikini on the Baltimore Tiki Barge the day before.
5. We'll just tell her I am the First Lady.

1. Sergio you complete me...
2.Yeaah, I'm gonna go ahead and call BS! On NOT buying me a guitar...C'MON!
3. Why would you quit smoking weed? That's just silly...gold paint is the bomb! Explains the color choice for your latest "project guitar" that'll be our secret...
4.Cool, me tooo! I haven't bought drink in yeeaaars, the occasional roofie thing is just a bonus!
5.Baltimore has a Tiki Barge?! Saaweet! I'll be the hairy guy in the purple speedo and my best wife beater it has your Avatar airbrushed on the back...you can't miss it.
6. Way ahead of you...I've been telling her for months this Milania person is a "beard" and the REAL First Lady was on the PRS forum all the time...This is gonna be soo awesome! Sergio, you da man! I mean you da First Lady!!!! Soo exciting!!!

I know right, especially with these new flat screens it's like they don't want us on TV!!!
Haters...:mad:

I've been watching this thread with real amusement. The conversation is SO FAR afield from the original question I posted, but that's what I love about this forum. It's like being back in college when somebody brings up a topic and an hour hour, you're discussing something totally different and you think, "How did we get HERE?" Anyway, keep it going. It's fun to watch.

Back