The PRS Strat

Credit card ready...CHECK!
New wall space cleared...CHECK!
David Gilmour T-shirt on...CHECK!
Self defense course to fight off raging redhead I'm married to when she sees the first 3 checked off...uh uh, can't check that one...nope not even close.
Ok, with all the guitars I see here and want SO bad, I'm finally actually jealous of someone here... married to a redhead, huh? :D

Ok, with all the guitars I see here and want SO bad, I'm finally actually jealous of someone here... married to a redhead, huh? :D

Im partial to a redhead myself, perhaps we ought to start an off topic thread 'Show us your redhead' .....

Before i get flamed im joking...really!

I was told a few months ago that the guitar is coming but he wouldn't say when. I asked about pricing and all he said was sub-core pricing.

Hopefully it doesnt have SE hardware like other sub core offerings.

I’m way partial to redheads too (used to be one) but married to a blonde so the only redhead in the house now is the golden retriever. :)

Im partial to a redhead myself, perhaps we ought to start an off topic thread 'Show us your redhead' .....

Before i get flamed im joking...really!

BAHAHA! Yup, me too I apparently have a death wish...ehh, if you're not living on the edge your taking up too much space! All jokes aside she scares the hell outta me! :eek:o_O

BAHAHA! Yup, me too I apparently have a death wish...ehh, if you're not living on the edge your taking up too much space! All jokes aside she scares the hell outta me! :eek:o_O

I won't tell you all the jokes people used to tell me about redheaded women, but from my somewhat limited experience, some of them are very true! And a little temper is worth it. (wink, wink) HAHAHA

Just remember: only a ginger can call another ginger, “ginger”...

May be NSFW (haven't watched this version all the way through)...

I actually used that line on a kid at a soccer game I refereed. I was talking to his dad after the game, and he said, "Nice call on that ginger." I said, "Hey! Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger." I thought my son was going to pee his pants.

May be NSFW (haven't watched this version all the way through)...

I actually used that line on a kid at a soccer game I refereed. I was talking to his dad after the game, and he said, "Nice call on that ginger." I said, "Hey! Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger." I thought my son was going to pee his pants.
That's the reference. It should be safe for work. Still, do so at your own risk. Very clever and funny. Love Minchin's stuff. Though I think he needs some new material

He did a run of talk show appearances a few months ago with "The Three Minute Song" - customized for each show he was on. It's not enough that he's an amazing musician, but he's got an incredible way with words and an ungodly ability to put words together with the music in ways that just shouldn't be humanly possible.

And for as funny as he is, if you can listen to "White Wine In The Sun" and not be moved, well, there's something wrong. I've had to watch sometimes where I listen to it because it gets to me just about every time, especially since my daughter stopped living at home.

He did a run of talk show appearances a few months ago with "The Three Minute Song" - customized for each show he was on. It's not enough that he's an amazing musician, but he's got an incredible way with words and an ungodly ability to put words together with the music in ways that just shouldn't be humanly possible.

And for as funny as he is, if you can listen to "White Wine In The Sun" and not be moved, well, there's something wrong. I've had to watch sometimes where I listen to it because it gets to me just about every time, especially since my daughter stopped living at home.
Agreed 100%
I’ve heard him at the O2 with full orchestra and solo at the Palace of Fine Arts in SF. Both equally brilliant. Very much looking forward hearing him next month at the Masonic

I won't tell you all the jokes people used to tell me about redheaded women, but from my somewhat limited experience, some of them are very true! And a little temper is worth it. (wink, wink) HAHAHA

Aabsolutely, true! Blondes and brunettes were a cake walk compared to this lovely cheese curl I married! The temper is mostly worth it...my GAS kicked in hard today and I gotta tell ya it was touch and go for a while, as in there was a 50/50 chance i was gonna die...A lot! At least until I convinced her she wouldn't fare well in prison if she killed me. I agreed to only buy one more and she agreed not to bury me in the back yard. So I was granted a temporary stay of execution. So as soon as I iron out the details from across the pond my new thing is officially a GO !! I just hope she wasn't lulling me into a false sense of safety!

Our female Carin Terror (terrier) is also a redhead between the red hair and estrogen I am sooo out numbered. Sigh...
My band used to have a female bassist and female drummer.
I wanted to change our name to "The Estrogenerators".
Not sure why, but the girls didn't like it.

Then I suggested "The Chicksie Dicks".
For some idiot reason, that didn't fly either.
So unfair...

Back