The PRS SE your're dreaming about?

F

Frox

I'm sure theres a PRS model which doesn't exist as a SE version you'd like to have since you can't afford the US made model.
Let's do a little collection thread:

I would die for a PRS SE McCarty. Black or Sunburst. with adjustable stopbridge for lower tunings.

I would die for a PRS SE McCarty. Black or Sunburst. with adjustable stopbridge for lower tunings.

That's my pick too, my first PRS was an SE Custom 22 with stoptail. Loved that guitar, but a drop by one of my bandmates messed up the neck and it was downhill from there :( . I'd be all over a new CU22 SE with the beveled top and birds.

Wouldn't turn down a SCHB either. However this whole S2 thing is really making for some tough decisions!

I would die for a PRS SE McCarty.

I feel you man, I'd die for a SE McCarty too. Not really a fan of the blade selectors on the post-2012 SE Custom, I've always preferred the 3-way toggle on the older SE Customs as it keeps things simple, and I don't feel the need of having coil splits. Plus it looks more classic! The only SE I'd consider now would be the SE Tim Mahoney, though having it as a standard model with more colour options could make things better for me :biggrin: So I'd say, either a revived SE Standard line (with bevelled top) or SE McCarty.

I feel you man, I'd die for a SE McCarty too. Not really a fan of the blade selectors on the post-2012 SE Custom, I've always preferred the 3-way toggle on the older SE Customs as it keeps things simple, and I don't feel the need of having coil splits. Plus it looks more classic! The only SE I'd consider now would be the SE Tim Mahoney, though having it as a standard model with more colour options could make things better for me :biggrin: So I'd say, either a revived SE Standard line (with bevelled top) or SE McCarty.

I prefer toggle switch aswell. Coil splitting would be a nice addition, but with 2 mini toogles.

All white SE baritone (not specifically a mushok) with full violin carve, old birds, phase II's and USA adjustable.

At that point it would be hard to tell it from a USA I suppose.

No US Model, but would love to see a Ben Burnley or Pete Loeffler SE Model

Well, non US-models are interesting aswell so feel free to post them here ;)

Regards
Frank

Back