The PRS SE your're dreaming about?

Original models like the Torero or the SE One would be nice and offer more models in Korina or Nato with thin finishes or satin finishes and mix them up with 305, 408 pickups or P-90's. Filtertrons would be nice also.

^ Nice suggestions MisterE, I'd like to see the comeback of the SE One, been thinking about getting one for my brother since he's an avid fan of P90s but were not very happy with Epiphones :laugh: Also the Korina models should come back, maybe in some coloured finish (like the Orianthi model) and the Vintage Amber should stay as the natural finish. I like the idea of a korina guitar but I'm not a fan of the natural finish, the wood grains can really kill you if you're not lucky!

PRS really needs to bring back the PRS SE EG... with SSS configuration, stopbar tailpiece, a bolt-on maple neck, birds, and some new colors of course!

That rumoured Zach Meyers Semi Hollow Singlecut SE. I will take that if it is true, already saving :) Just need to decide Dragon II's or 59/09's. Otherwise a Jon Foreman , Pete Loeffer or Sameer Bhattacharya (Flyleaf) and of course Myles Kennedy Sigs would be cool. I want a SE bass so bad as well. but the ultimate SE for me would be the P408 Semi Hollow Singlecut 7 string. :laugh:

I think the new Zach Meyers SE has a lot of potential. Can't wait to try one out...

Recently played one of the newer Orianthi SE models and it was a superb guitar! The wood combo was fantastic and the pickups sounded pretty fugg'n good!!!

As far as dreaming goes, I would still love to see a McCarty SE maybe with a satin finish neck...

Back