The PRS Lexicon

When they look that good it's ok to say it twice!

I don't know if it's the website or my cellphone but, for the past week, I have been having a hell of a lot of problems using the site.

Things not loading
Clicking on a notification to go to the thread, and it takes me to the home screen
Comments not posting with multiple attempts and then double or triple posting and taking 10-15 minutes to remove duplicates
Numerous on screen, in website error messages saying I have to wait like 245 seconds before posting or failed to load

I'm not sure what the hell is going on but, I'm getting pissed. I haven't bothered trying to join new threads and discussions cause it's just gonna be another PITA.

Man, it would be cool as hell if there was a PRS app

I don't know if it's the website or my cellphone but, for the past week, I have been having a hell of a lot of problems using the site.

Things not loading
Clicking on a notification to go to the thread, and it takes me to the home screen
Comments not posting with multiple attempts and then double or triple posting and taking 10-15 minutes to remove duplicates
Numerous on screen, in website error messages saying I have to wait like 245 seconds before posting or failed to load

I'm not sure what the hell is going on but, I'm getting pissed. I haven't bothered trying to join new threads and discussions cause it's just gonna be another PITA.

Hmmm... what browser are you using? Perhaps try another? I just tried Tapatalk (forum app) but can't seem to find this place with it.

Things not loading

Yeah, I use Chrome from laptops, ipad and android tab, and sometimes iphone and haven't been having any issues lately. Do you always post from your phone?

Check, check

Testing 123
Testing 123

Is this thing on?
What thing? Are you on a ham radio? My old neighbor was into those too. I know nothing about them, but I do like ham. So I guess I like ham radios. Do you have one of those big antennas on your house, because those are a giveaway. Oh, one more question. Is “breaker, breaker 1-9” only a CB thing? Or can you do it on ham radio too?

Back