The PRS in my collection getting played most right now is_______???

This old lady - VY Sig from '88.

687Pictures673.jpg

My '85 Standard. Gig'd the whole night with it. The neck on it is sublime. The pickups on it are a bit gritty after 36 years of bar smoke and beer, but, well, yeah.
Fab your still rocking one of the very first factory guitars - I'd love to see a picture of it as I'm a huge fan of the older guitars. Overall my fav of the various PRS I've owned so far was a '85 pre-Standard.

Love the collection! Appears you swapped out tuners and truss rod cover on the CU24 35th.. looks killer!
Both the Tremonti and Custom had ebony tuners installed to stealth them out! I also had three turns rod covers made with my nickname added to personalise them. thanks mate I appreciate it.

It is hard to pick a favorite as I go through phases. Every time I pick one of them up, it gets to be my favorite for a week or two. Two weeks ago it was the DC594 and SC594. At the moment it is my Tremonti (D-Standard/Drop-C) and my SC594 Soapbar (E-Standard). If I am just sitting with the guitar unplugged, either of my SC594 is probably in my lap. They are both so resonate that I can just jam on them without an amp/amp sim and it is still fun.

52345894033_aa0d4a547f_c.jpg

Back