The PRS in my collection getting played most right now is_______???

Right now, I'd say DC-22

BSwoXbQ.jpg
@bodia , that’s not a Santana with a wraparound bridge/tailpiece? When did they build these? I want one!,,,,,,,,,,

@bodia , that’s not a Santana with a wraparound bridge/tailpiece? When did they build these? I want one!,,,,,,,,,,

Built for a short time quite a while ago. DC22.
As Pete says, it’s a DC-22. There were two dealer runs of these. One in 2010, which was 25 guitars, and one in 2011, which was 50 guitars. Mine is from the second batch. Basically a 22 fret stop tail Santana. It has splittable 59/09 pickups. They only things I’ve changed are ditching the speed knobs for amber lampshades, and I put a Paul’s guitar bridge on it. The one with the brass inserts in the grooves. Truly a killer guitar. Here’s some info from the dealer the spec’d them….

As Pete says, it’s a DC-22. There were two dealer runs of these. One in 2010, which was 25 guitars, and one in 2011, which was 50 guitars. Mine is from the second batch. Basically a 22 fret stop tail Santana. It has splittable 59/09 pickups. They only things I’ve changed are ditching the speed knobs for amber lampshades, and I put a Paul’s guitar bridge on it. The one with the brass inserts in the grooves. Truly a killer guitar. Here’s some info from the dealer the spec’d them….

Everything’s better with Amber Lampshades! ;)

Definitely my Vela. I only have one other PRS, my heavily modded 1994 CE-22 which I bought brand new and that I still love, but the Vela is just way more my speed these days. I’d post pics but I’m too lazy to open an Imgur account or whatever just to post pics on this one forum. :confused: (It’s the one in my profile pic though)

Thanks all the info @bodia . Much appreciated

Back