The PRS book

RedGuitars

Thread killer
2014 30th anniversary edition looks like latest edition on Amazon. Correct?

Any updates planned in the near future?

I own the first edition, hardcover, sleeved version, and the 2007 third edition paperback. Should I buy the 2014 or wait on the next update?

That is the latest edition. Maybe we can get @Dave Burrluck to stop by and let us know if there's a new one coming any time soon?

The 2014 version is worth it, I think. It covers up to the dawn of the S2 and includes a lot more model information.

I have the 2014 edition, great details for each model. One would guess the next edition won't be out for a while...

I mentioned this in another thread about Burrluck's PRS book:

The 2014 version (4th edition) is indeed the latest, and does cover the changes leading up to just before the 30th anniv models got released, IIRC. A great book.

However, some content from the previous version has been removed, to the point that the new version has fewer pages. And it is physically smaller by a few inches in width/height.

So if you have the 2007 version (3rd edition), get the new one for the new info, but don't get rid of the old one.

I'm actually wondering whether the 2nd edition has info in it that was excised when they printed the 3rd edition! Anyone have that version to compare to the 3rd edition?

Back