the prodigal son returns

Aaron Robinson

I love PRS. i was and an mostly a tele guy but since owning a se custom 24 years ago, ive now been through 2 starlas,and an s2 standard 24 and it has been about 5 months since ive had one. I have searched and longed and after deciding i missed my starla and considering the ce24 for a long time,

I have both incoming. :D

Proud to say i have one of the very few new starlas from Reverb. in beautful frost blue. they have discontinue the starla so i thought now is the time!

And i have already posted about it, but a CE 24 in satin cherry burst.

Im coming back with a bang!!

Round 2...

“What did you do with all that money I gave you? Huh? What does “harlots and blow” mean? “

Round 2...

“What did you do with all that money I gave you? Huh? What does “harlots and blow” mean? “

Well..30 years ago it meant Thursday 11:59 p.m. until Monday 8:00 a.m.:cool: Now It means I no longer have the money to purchase either:(...ya know because of all the blow and harlots from 30 years ago.

Yup, it's all fun and games till ya wake up sticky and confused only to find out that you quite possibly fathered a love child with a chick named Marzipan.o_O

Farmer found out about the fatted calf. Party's off. I may be incarcerated for a few months. Need bail money.

Back