The Philosopher's Stone - For Your Listening Pleasure

László

Too Many Notes
If I don't write constantly, the writing muscle gets weak. I wasn't into saving and sharing these ideas in the past. But WTF, why not? So I present The Philospher's Stone.

This is a somewhat minimalist film score idea for synths and orchestra. I was thinking sci-fi, you may have a different feeling listening to it:

https://soundcloud.com/lschefman/the-philosophers-stone

very nice!!! good for a dramatic scene where the lead role realizes the depth of the situation and acts on his plan to take back the city!!! I'm Batman!!!! Seriously liked it alot. Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to work through my contract analysis tasks with this in the background. Great ambience and mood. Now I want to drop weird guitar tracks on top of it instead of work. :flute:

I wanted to work through my contract analysis tasks with this in the background. Great ambience and mood. Now I want to drop weird guitar tracks on top of it instead of work. :flute:

Do it!

I'm assuming I was the only one who expected a cover of the Harry Potter theme...?

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie -- there's a philosopher's stone in it?

It was the first book / movie in the series (although it was released as "Sorcerer's Stone" in the U.S.).

It was the first book / movie in the series (although it was released as "Sorcerer's Stone" in the U.S.).
In the UK it was called the Philosopher's Stone. I guess in the US a sorcerer is scarier than a philosopher. :p

Back