The one that got away....

And one of the ones that got away. I let this '87 go for a song.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PRS-87QLT-1.jpg

11top said:
And one of the ones that got away. I let this '87 go for a song.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PRS-87QLT-1.jpg
So you're only sad you let it go because you sold it too cheap??? :roll:

:D

11top said:
I profess my love for Tim Walls. :oops:

PRSFBJMESCMARKIES013.jpg

The girls miss you Timmy!!! :cry:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :evil: :roll: :D

Tim said:
There are a bunch of guitars in Indiana which I miss!

I trade them with Markie, then he trades them with 11Top..... and then they stay in 11Tops vault!! :roll:

Sometimes they go via Gilky.... but they all end up in Indiana!!
Thanks for the tip: don't take anything to Indiana.

I have bought and sold many, many guitars, but never sold a PRS. I am trying to wear mine out instead.
My old white, ebony board, three knob SG on the other hand..... :(

veinbuster said:
Thanks for the tip: don't take anything to Indiana.

You're probably right....

... anything really nice is snatched up by Steve or Markie...

... anything not so nice will probably end up under the dremmel and disc sander on my bench. :mrgreen:

My Sunburst 22 is the one that I miss the most. I have tried to get it back a few times with no success, The current owner is a great guy and obviously much smarter than me since he won't let go of it. i have responded to a few of his WTB threads with "I have one, but you know what I want for it". His response is always that he's not letting go of the SB22. :mrgreen:

IMG_2493.jpg

I probably miss this one the most:
tfc1.jpg

I really didn't play it much and I was too afraid to gig it, but it is beautiful!
tfancil

ducmike said:
My Sunburst 22 is the one that I miss the most. I have tried to get it back a few times with no success, The current owner is a great guy and obviously much smarter than me since he won't let go of it. i have responded to a few of his WTB threads with "I have one, but you know what I want for it". His response is always that he's not letting go of the SB22. :mrgreen:

PM sent on this one.

11top said:
Tim said:
11top said:
I profess my love for Tim Walls. :oops:

PRSFBJMESCMARKIES013.jpg

The girls miss you Timmy!!! :cry:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :evil: :roll: :D

In response to A) the declaration of love part or B) the girls missing you part? :?

Hehehe... they are welcome home any time!!

I can't remember the year but it's the first year PRS offered the semi-hollow option. They would cut the back off in order to carve in the chambers and then re-glue the back back on.This one just sounded amazing! I sold it to get an Artist III semi-hollow.... The Artist III didn't sound as good as this one. :cry:

This was taken when I didn't have the luxury of digital photography! :D

sc022f3635.jpg

Back