The One(s) That Got Away!

the one that got away that I wish I never let go. 1992 Artist in Amber
Artist002-600x405.jpg

Artisttop1-600x400.jpg

I had a late 80's custom 24 in the early 90's that I traded for a goldtop McCarty that I wish I never had done. This was before I knew what I really had or knew anything about PRS and I would buy it back in a heartbeat

What is a 1991 custom 24 semi hollow worth in decent condition?

Ed,

The best way to gauge that is to visit eBay or Reverb.com and do a search of sold listings and determine an average sold price. You may need to read a lot about each guitar's condition, or view the sold listing images. An average of 5 or 6 sold listings of your model guitar will provide you with an appropriate number. Also, if the guitar you're trying to estimate worth of is a more rare guitar, an average of 2 or 3 is adequate.

And TBH, Is the semi-hollow chambered, or does the guitar have a violin-like f-holes? When you post a few more posts, you'll be able to post images of the guitar so we'll have a clearer idea of what you're writing about.

Ed,

The best way to gauge that is to visit eBay or Reverb.com and do a search of sold listings and determine an average sold price. You may need to read a lot about each guitar's condition, or view the sold listing images. An average of 5 or 6 sold listings of your model guitar will provide you with an appropriate number. Also, if the guitar you're trying to estimate worth of is a more rare guitar, an average of 2 or 3 is adequate.

And TBH, Is the semi-hollow chambered, or does the guitar have a violin-like f-holes? When you post a few more posts, you'll be able to post images of the guitar so we'll have a clearer idea of what you're writing about.
This run had no F holes.

Back