The Official Winger Thread.

Making Rod Morgenstein play straight up 4/4 rock for all but one or two songs a set should have been a chargeable crime. Man, that guy is a killer drummer. Of course, next we'd have to arraign DLR for making Gregg Bissonette do the same thing.

Making Rod Morgenstein play straight up 4/4 rock for all but one or two songs a set should have been a chargeable crime. Man, that guy is a killer drummer. Of course, next we'd have to arraign DLR for making Gregg Bissonette do the same thing.
Hey DLR was no Kip Winger :D

John Roth and Donnie Smith are from Memphis. I've known them for years. Kip used my gear to record the last Winger album.

The great thing about being a Musician in Memphis is that we have a great amount of amazing musicians! I am lucky enough to be friends with most of them. Its crazy all the band connections we have here. I'm friends with Zach Myers from Shinedown. He's a lifelong Memphis musician. Wayne Swinney, Todd Poole, Lance Mcdaniel, Tora Tora, Every Mothers Nightmare, Bar Kays, Jimi Jameson, etc. We have a very rich music community!

I'm sure I'll get roasted saying this, but these guys are very good friends of mine! All amazing musicians!

They are pros and had a pretty successful career, more than I (and many members here) have done in the business.:rolleyes:

.......... it's still fun to poke at them though.:p

They are pros and had a pretty successful career, more than I (and many members here) have done in the business.:rolleyes:

.......... it's still fun to poke at them though.:p

Just remember, it was acceptable in the ‘80s

Back