The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

IMG_0804_zps7x4dmi7x.jpg

My SC 594 with Humbucker Shaped P-90's sounds great!! We really need a Wood Library Soapbar Goldtop run!! ;)

I really gotta stop lookin' at guitars...

Few days ago i ordered Private Stock SC594 for my 30th ann. birthday on winter =) waiting till november-december ...
Blue Slate Glow top with natural binding (flame like sun)
Body - Black Limba + matched backplates
Top - Maple
Neck - brazilian rosewood
Fretboard - exotic ebony
Matched Curly maple birds and eagle with MOP outlines and banner Ladkor below eagle

Hope to get best PRS i ever heard... it will be like my own signature))) will use in studio and concerts

Few days ago i ordered Private Stock SC594 for my 30th ann. birthday on winter =) waiting till november-december ...
Blue Slate Glow top with natural binding (flame like sun)
Body - Black Limba + matched backplates
Top - Maple
Neck - brazilian rosewood
Fretboard - exotic ebony
Matched Curly maple birds and eagle with MOP outlines and banner Ladkor below eagle

Hope to get best PRS i ever heard... it will be like my own signature))) will use in studio and concerts

I'm sure it will be a great addition to your already killer collection

Awesome re "Silver" status with 250+ posts! But we still have a long way to go here to catch up to the DC 594 Thread! ;)

We can celebrate that today with a STELLAR N5D here!

My good friend JD McDonald at Guitar Maverick started this SC 594 Madness off for me in October by making sure that killer SC 594 Prototype made it into my hands, and as I told him this week, I will eternally be grateful for that, he knew where it belonged! ;)

Well, now he has done it again, he spec'ed a Semi-Hollow SC 594 that came in Thursday that I just simply could not resist, with an AMAZING tight flame top in the killer Tiger Eye Finish, with a Brazilian board. Seriously?!?

I already had a DC 594 Private Stock in a Semi-Hollow, so I already know how incredible the 594 scale and the LT pickups combine with Semi-Hollow construction, tones and sustain to die for. This one is as good, if not better.

IMG_0832_zpsxlzt82pv.jpg

IMG_0833_zpsxhulsdne.jpg

IMG_0834_zps0tizqmmb.jpg

IMG_0835_zpsa530hg46.jpg

IMG_0836_zpsemmfmeie.jpg

IMG_0837_zps6kz4zgvb.jpg

IMG_0839_zpsfdg6mav8.jpg

IMG_0842_zpsh0ykfomr.jpg

Yup, I am definitely a Singlecut guy now, the transformation is complete!! ;)

Also good that Tiger Eye matches my decor...

7.5 Pounds, a nice light weight for an SC.

Thanks again, JD, well done on this build!!

Once again, limiting the 594 population for the rest of us.
She's a beaut!

Pete, that one's an inspiration. I'm going to have to go nuts and place an order of my own.

Pete, stunning. Just stunning. Tiger Eye has always been one of my very favorite finishes. Throw in the HB and Brazzy board, that one is definitely a KEEPER!!! Nice snag!!!

Kevin

Oh I am getting weak in the knees that is super !!!! LOVE the F hole !!!!!!
CONGRATS on that one , I'm sure its out of my league but I would love that one I think

Awesome re "Silver" status with 250+ posts! But we still have a long way to go here to catch up to the DC 594 Thread! ;)

We can celebrate that today with a STELLAR N5D here!

My good friend JD McDonald at Guitar Maverick started this SC 594 Madness off for me in October by making sure that killer SC 594 Prototype made it into my hands, and as I told him this week, I will eternally be grateful for that, he knew where it belonged! ;)

Well, now he has done it again, he spec'ed a Semi-Hollow SC 594 that came in Thursday that I just simply could not resist, with an AMAZING tight flame top in the killer Tiger Eye Finish, with a Brazilian board. Seriously?!?

I already had a DC 594 Private Stock in a Semi-Hollow, so I already know how incredible the 594 scale and the LT pickups combine with Semi-Hollow construction, tones and sustain to die for. This one is as good, if not better.

IMG_0832_zpsxlzt82pv.jpg

IMG_0833_zpsxhulsdne.jpg

IMG_0834_zps0tizqmmb.jpg

IMG_0835_zpsa530hg46.jpg

IMG_0836_zpsemmfmeie.jpg

IMG_0837_zps6kz4zgvb.jpg

IMG_0839_zpsfdg6mav8.jpg

IMG_0842_zpsh0ykfomr.jpg

Yup, I am definitely a Singlecut guy now, the transformation is complete!! ;)

Also good that Tiger Eye matches my decor...

7.5 Pounds, a nice light weight for an SC.

Thanks again, JD, well done on this build!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

I am really enjoying getting to know it today.

Hot, Pete. I notice up you say you "had" a DC SH. Past tense?

No, still have that amazing Citrus Glow Private Stock DC 594 Semi-Hollow. It may eventually move on as I transform my collection into a more SC-Centric collection, but I am still enjoying that one for now, and it is my only Private Stock DC 594 these days! ;)

Tone report coming tomorrow...

I gotta seriously stop looking at guitars guys! I've just seen a wood library 594 SC in McCarthy sunburst and a matching maple neck it's got me drooling lol. I wish I'd waited now before buying my Blood Orange finish one.

Back