The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

Should be on a UPS truck on it's way to me tomorrow or Tuesday thanks to my new friend Brian at Brian's Guitars who suffered through a few days of painful (for him) back and forth as I tried to settle on which of his amazing SC594s I wanted... ;-)
Photo is his btw. Hope he doesn't mind me using it.

i-xQGD7j6-XL.jpg

Should be on a UPS truck on it's way to me tomorrow or Tuesday thanks to my new friend Brian at Brian's Guitars who suffered through a few days of painful (for him) back and forth as I tried to settle on which of his amazing SC594s I wanted... ;-)
Photo is his btw. Hope he doesn't mind me using it.

i-xQGD7j6-XL.jpg
I have one from that same run.
You're going to love it.

And to the patient.... CITES docs done in Germany - 4 1/2 week process, we shall soon have tracking info.It's heading to the US!

Good news, congrats!! Sounds like the dealers are figuring out the CITES paperwork. I have had two deals fall apart this year, one in Germany and one in the UK, after being eight weeks plus in with no line of site to resolution. I was worried for you, glad to hear it is working out!

Can't wait for the NGD and your report! Every SC 594 Private Stock I have played so far has been off the charts magical, I am sure yours will be great as well!

Good news, congrats!! Sounds like the dealers are figuring out the CITES paperwork. I have had two deals fall apart this year, one in Germany and one in the UK, after being eight weeks plus in with no line of site to resolution. I was worried for you, glad to hear it is working out!

Can't wait for the NGD and your report! Every SC 594 Private Stock I have played so far has been off the charts magical, I am sure yours will be great as well!

Thanks Pete, full report promised. It's sitting at UPS locally near my home now (per my request) as I am out of town on business until Friday when I can pick it up. So hope to be able to post photos etc. this weekend!

I will also give a full "CITES" report of my experience in the pinned post in General Discussions sometime afterwards.

Scott

I figured I had all the PRS guitars I needed, that is until I played a few 594s at Brian's Guitars when I was in the area (before he moved). So now I have decided I need (well really want) an PRS 594 MCCarty Singlecut Artist Package in Aqua Violet, Northernlights or Violet, in that order. I just have,'t seen any in the purple color range. Are they out there and if so can anyone share some pictures of what they have seen or own. I'm sure three are Private stocks but that's a little out pf price range right now. Of course I'm still willing to look. :) Thanks.

My recent Pat Benetar (heartbreaker) - everything one could ask for in a SC tone wise and playability wise. This one has IRW neck and bras board, 59/09 bridge - it absolutely crushes tone wise (and my back, dang it!).

I did at least confirm empirically what Pete already proved several times over - that these SC models do have that extra 5% for classic SC tones. I understand such continual tests are very important for the betterment of humanity

image.jpg

Hey guys! I am announcing my retirement as the SC 594 Club President. ;)

I have a lot going on right now, and will be taking a hiatus from the Forums for a while, as I have done a couple of times before over the years.

I wanted to thank you guys for all of the great support and enthusiasm on the McCarty 594 thread, and here on this Singlecut 594 Thread. It sure has been a wild ride over the last two years! :)

I am counting on you all to keep the 594 love going strong. Have fun and enjoy!

Looking forward to MA_Pete's return and whatever his new obsession is. It always seems to be an adrenaline shot to the forum!

Back