The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Love my 2019 rosewood board SS, finally got to play a maple board in a store yesterday, and now I am formulating acquisition plans... for whatever reason, the maple board one seemed to have a little more fight to it, but it could also be because of the old strings and it hanging on the NYC Guitar Center wall, otherwise known as The Place Guitars Go To Die. But tried it through the clean channel of a Friedman amp and it was definitely snappier with more attack than the rosewood, despite the pickups feeling less powerful. Certainly felt the difference in the fret size too...

FcLSKmoWIAEuI2a.jpg

FcLSKmrXoAA0hpl.jpg

Love my 2019 rosewood board SS, finally got to play a maple board in a store yesterday, and now I am formulating acquisition plans... for whatever reason, the maple board one seemed to have a little more fight to it, but it could also be because of the old strings and it hanging on the NYC Guitar Center wall, otherwise known as The Place Guitars Go To Die. But tried it through the clean channel of a Friedman amp and it was definitely snappier with more attack than the rosewood, despite the pickups feeling less powerful. Certainly felt the difference in the fret size too...

FcLSKmoWIAEuI2a.jpg

FcLSKmrXoAA0hpl.jpg
That is sweet !!!! I was hoping the Fiore would scratch my maple neck ( board ) itch , Not so much , Love the Fiore BUT its not a Silver Sky

That is sweet !!!! I was hoping the Fiore would scratch my maple neck ( board ) itch , Not so much , Love the Fiore BUT its not a Silver Sky
Talk to me…. Would I like it better the a Silver Sky?

I have a small crack underneath the backplate. Never dropped it or touched the screws. I don't even gig. How can this happen? Humidity? It hangs on a wall in my living room.

Guitar is ten months old and was just used at home.

KmFxPpol.jpg

Talk to me…. Would I like it better the a Silver Sky?
So for me the Silver Sky is a better fit , not sure what it is , I just sound better to my ears on the silver sky. The Fiore is a PRS thru and thru like the DC3 , 513 etc. The Fiore is a FUN guitar , light weight , versatile. It is a LIKE IT guitar not a LOVE it Guitar yet.

Good day, yall
Respectfully requesting input on a new bridge and/or locking tuning keys
Curious if anybody has replaced theirs dang if so - how are your results?

I would like I to use my trem for more extreme dive-bombs, etc

Good day, yall
Respectfully requesting input on a new bridge and/or locking tuning keys
Curious if anybody has replaced theirs dang if so - how are your results?

I would like I to use my trem for more extreme dive-bombs, etc
Haven't done anything with the trem, but I did put on a set of PRS SS locking tuners. I got them from John Mann's Guitar Vault.

Back