The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Seems like the Roxy Pink has not gone out to anyone apart from the famous folks at the launch. Haven’t seen any dealers or anyone post photos of it.
I saw one on Reverb from (I think) Eddie’s actually in stock and it was gone in about 10 minutes.

Thank you! it's suggested every six months, but I think it largely depends on local weather (more humid or dry) and possibly playing style/frequency/condition.
Great question & reply. What about the maple neck on the SS? On a side note, that neck feels sooooo darn good... I absolutely adore the profile and its thickness!

Any rumblings or sightings of potential new color way that’s released in January like the lunar ice was? I wasn’t sure if PRS would have their own launch party again since Winter NAMM is postponed to summer.

Candy Apple Red as far as I’m concerned. And it is mine and I love it
JGcDeo2.jpg

Logically, if i can buy a used Core SS for less than a New SESS, why would I want the SE? I'm gonna speculate that a new SE is going to be between a grand and a grand and a half. I am also going to speculate that a good majority of the new SE are stuck in a can off the coast of California.

Back