The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

$150 upcharge for quite literally the worst color you can paint an electric guitar? Makes sense.
You ever think to yourself "I have strong feelings - maybe there's a less inflammatory way to make my point so people won't just dismiss it?"

I recommend writing some drafts and deleting them.

To put it another way for those of us with kids: "Don't yuck my yum"

I’ve been holding off on a SS (even had to canx a Lunar Ice preorder). I’m happy I waited, Roxy Pink!!!

tumblr_mdx06qDcG91rhk593o1_400.gifv

You ever think to yourself "I have strong feelings - maybe there's a less inflammatory way to make my point so people won't just dismiss it?"

I recommend writing some drafts and deleting them.

To put it another way for those of us with kids: "Don't yuck my yum"

Could you be any more condescending? I'm sorry if honesty and frankness offends you. Maybe YOU are a little too sensitive? If people are willing to dismiss something based on just the tone of it, then they were going to dismiss it anyways, and are just using the tone as an excuse.

Could you be any more condescending? I'm sorry if honesty and frankness offends you. Maybe YOU are a little too sensitive? If people are willing to dismiss something based on just the tone of it, then they were going to dismiss it anyways, and are just using the tone as an excuse.
Nah man. I’m trying to help you out but you’re determined to make a donkey of yourself and get muted by all the folks here. Ta!

Nah man. I’m trying to help you out but you’re determined to make a donkey of yourself and get muted by all the folks here. Ta!

Then mute away, if that's what makes you feel better. I will continue to post my thoughts that are within the rules of the forum. But, for overly sensitive folks, there is the mute button.

Getting back on topic.

Anyone have the measurements of the new fret size on these?

The silver sky I’ve tried were simply the best playing and sounding S-style guitar ever. Still waiting for the right color to come out though. If they do dark blue metallic I would order one in a heartbeat.

The silver sky I’ve tried were simply the best playing and sounding S-style guitar ever. Still waiting for the right color to come out though. If they do dark blue metallic I would order one in a heartbeat.
I hear you. I’ll probably be able to hold out until there’s a purple one with a maple board.

Keep telling myself to be patient for a purple rosewood. But then I see some Nash S63 in great colors and I’m getting tempted :(

Normally I would not gravitate towards a pink guitar, but I must admit; with that rosewood fretboard, looks like it's a beauty! That being said if/when they decide to do a silver sky in a sunburst, I'm gonna have to probably order one.. I'll resist till then. It will be never, according to Mayer, which would be a good thing for my spontaneous guitar buying budget that doesn't exist!

Having a weird issue with my tone knobs. The top tone knob seems to be controlling the tone for all 3 pickups and the bridge tone knob is controlling just the bridge pickup. It’s not supposed to do that right? Couldn’t find any info on the website for what it’s supposed to be.

Having a weird issue with my tone knobs. The top tone knob seems to be controlling the tone for all 3 pickups and the bridge tone knob is controlling just the bridge pickup. It’s not supposed to do that right? Couldn’t find any info on the website for what it’s supposed to be.
One should be for middle and neck. The other is for bridge, iirc

Back