The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Sorry but new guys don't get new colors until after they've been out for a while and all the old guys have one. Stick around long enough though, and you'll get one before all the new guys that sign into the forum after you, to ask about new colors, maple fingerboards, hard shell cases, unicorn horn dust, etc. Oh and if you really want to get PRS attention, ask for a "heavy relic"version!

Ok, just kidding. Welcome to the forum!

Hold up! They got unicorn horn dust in Maryland now? Oh shyt... i’ve been on the waitlist for some of that for YEARS.

<Casi1 scurries off to find her Private Stock order sheet, looking for the unicorn horn dust line item and wondering if one can specify the age of the unicorn>

Hold up! They got unicorn horn dust in Maryland now? Oh shyt... i’ve been on the waitlist for some of that for YEARS.

Well, you have to know a guy...

And, I had some info for you before your vacation. NF3 pickups heights.

<Casi1 scurries off to find her Private Stock order sheet, looking for the unicorn horn dust line item and wondering if one can specify the age of the unicorn>

Don't get too excited...just ask @Shawn@PRS, what happened to the leftover unicorns after the V12 finish went away...no dont ask...it's better to not know...trust me....

This is a big misconception about PRS guitars. We do not use the dust from Unicorn horns. We do, however, buff the guitars with unicorn manes.

This is a big misconception about PRS guitars. We do not use the dust from Unicorn horns. We do, however, buff the guitars with unicorn manes.

Wait, what???? No Unihorn? That's the "magic dust" that I always knew made me a better player. Gave me confidence beyond my abilities and made me come up with riffs that only a direct descendant of Jimi Van Holdsworthmalmsteen Di Meola could play. And it's all a hoax???? No wonder people laugh when I play these unbelievable riffs. I'm out. Back to Squireland for me.

But you're not getting my Archon!

Back