The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Patiently awaiting my silver sky. Anyone think I’m crazy for being upset mine still hasn’t arrived yet after preordering way back on March 1st?

Patiently awaiting my silver sky. Anyone think I’m crazy for being upset mine still hasn’t arrived yet after preordering way back on March 1st?

Don't be upset. All good things come to those who wait. I am in the same boat as you.

Totally understandable to be impatiently awaiting the arrival of such an awesome guitar. I have a fair amount of experience buying PRS guitars...the fastest I ever received one that wasn’t already in dealer stock was around 3 months. Double or triple that if you’re custom ordering something. Good news is...it will be worth it. If it helps at all...I was at the factory last week...and they are building a shed load of these...

Just wondering, has anyone noticed the asymmetrical neck profile on the Silver Sky?

Haha mine will likely be due next half of this yr. you will be fine.

I received my Silver Sky already but I ordered a second one last week and I was told it will arrive end January or early February 2019.

I'm so glad I don't have GAS* for one of these. The wait time would absolutely kill me. There's no doubt in my mind that it will be a great guitar and I do want to play one but I have those bases covered already. For now I'm happy reading about the experiences of all that have received theirs already.

*I reserve the right to change my mind and pay a premium for a guitar I've never played and don't want.

Guitar Sanctuary posted an unclaimed red today.

original_29801483.jpg

Back