The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

I take my footwear like my underwear. Thongs.

Kevin

About 2 months ago I kept getting a google ad for Saks 5th ave. It kept popping up with the same Versace man thong. At first I was offended at my “targeted advertisement”, after a few weeks I starting getting a little interested. I even looked at how much it costs, you know, just as a novelty...

It was a bit rich for my piggy bank but if it were less, I would have considered it. Also my wife wasn’t a fan.

Posted to my Instagram “story” at the time.

heTUno9.jpg

Absolutely! Just a novelty.

Now where did you say I could find that blue Versace thong, again? (...Furiously typing 'Versace blue thong' in the Google search bar....) Just for novelty purposes. Obviously.....

Kevin

About 2 months ago I kept getting a google ad for Saks 5th ave. It kept popping up with the same Versace man thong. At first I was offended at my “targeted advertisement”, after a few weeks I starting getting a little interested. I even looked at how much it costs, you know, just as a novelty...

It was a bit rich for my piggy bank but if it were less, I would have considered it. Also my wife wasn’t a fan.

heTUno9.jpg

heTUno9.jpg
Looked at the thong and for some reason this came to mind!!:confused::eek::oops:

“Oy! Give it some!!”

underwear?

shoes?

Duh, it’s a John Mayer thread.

heTUno9.jpg

Does it come in other colors?

Just for you Sergio.

I sh@t you not. At the end of it, I thought I was done with the ads and another, final ad popped up for a red one. Same saks 5th Avenue ad though.

I just looked it up. Also available in black too! $50 is just on the cusp of being too expensive... but then again I said that about Lululemon stuff, and it has changed my life.

Well, I'm doomed. My favorite Western PA guitar shop is holding a PRS Day on Saturday and they just posted on FB that the factory rep is bringing their first Silver Sky...Tungsten with case.
I've got an inquiry in now to see if it's been pre-sold. I feel like Captain Lee Anderton right now...

Back