The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Frosty was born on 8/20 and Red was born on 8/23.
41704062_10214649975136679_193924211570376704_o.jpg

JohnMayer-682x279.jpg

Hosted by PRS Guitars for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center presented by the Knott Realty Group

On Sunday Evening, October 7th – Paul Reed Smith Guitars hosts the acclaimed One Night One Show One Cause Benefit Concert for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center with an acoustic set by JOHN MAYER.

Presented by Knott Realty Group.

One of the greatest guitarists of this generation, John Mayer plays with an unparalleled level of proficiency and raw emotion. A multi-platinum master of the guitar, Mayer has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide. He has 7 Grammy wins including Song of the Year, Best Pop Vocal album, 4-time Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, and Best Solo Rock Vocal. Jeff Beck once referred to Mayer as “the new Eric Clapton.” He just wrapped up a successful summer tour with his band Dead & Company.

One Cause is the flagship benefit concert of PRS Guitars. Since 2000, PRS Guitars has been committed to raising funds for the Living with Cancer Resource Program at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center. The Living with Cancer Resource Program offers supportive care programming and education to cancer patients and families at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center – free of charge.

https://modell-lyric.com/event/acoustic-evening-with-john-mayer/

What acoustic will he play?

I was thinking the same. He loves his small body Martin guitars, so I don't see him playing a PRS acoustic. I love the irony of it: gets signature electric guitar; plays acoustic show with another brand.

Seriously though, brands aside, that's going to be a great event. It's going to help a lot of people.

I was thinking the same. He loves his small body Martin guitars, so I don't see him playing a PRS acoustic. I love the irony of it: gets signature electric guitar; plays acoustic show with another brand.

Seriously though, brands aside, that's going to be a great event. It's going to help a lot of people.
Indeed.
I was just being a cheeky bastage.:D

As did I - got mine on Thursday of last week.

I liked both the red and the white. Went with the white as I felt it looked better as a whole with the maple neck and headstock.

But it is NEON WHITE!!!!!!! Might do very well to be relicked???

Back