The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Whoa! I hadn’t even thought of that!

The only thing that beats tacos is PRS.

%255BUNSET%255D

Couldn't find a PRS brand guitar....

While I find the flaming ball of hate that is flying around the interwebs at the moment entertaining, this dude does make some good points.

It’s interesting to see how heated some people are becoming. It shows a lot about human nature.

Some of us need to calm down, take a breath and enjoy the fact that there’s another instrument that will make some fantastic music!

The other interesting bit is that PRS has moved on from the V12 finish.
Would be interesting to know since when! I always thought my 2016 Custom 24 has a V12 finish... @Shawn@PRS?

While I find the flaming ball of hate that is flying around the interwebs at the moment entertaining, this dude does make some good points.
Tyler is one of the good guys.

I’m sure you’re really covered up, but I’d love to see some more pictures of the guitars being built. The cavity with no finish picture you posted is awesome!

A seven minute video that feels like twenty minutes because of his monotone rambling :)

There's no flaming ball of hate, just a lot of opinions which everyone is entitled to. As far as PRS is concerned "any press is good press". From a marketing standpoint it's free advertising :)

Back