The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Got to my lesson today and Brian asked " you wanna check out a Silver Sky while you still can?"

Beautiful instrument. Noodled for a couple minutes unplugged. Sounded and felt good. Comfortable. Haters be hatin'... This is an incredible instrument!

Last edited:
Got to me lesson today and Brian asked " you wanna check out a Silver Sky while you still can?"

Beautiful instrument. Noodled for a couple minutes unplugged. Sounded and felt good. Comfortable. Haters be hatin'... This is an incredible instrument!
Seems like a dangerous place to be close enough to for lessons.

Wow. That’s the first Anderton’s video that I’ve really loved! The sound was good, the playing was terrific, and the guitar tone...I have to say, I’ve never been a Strat player, I’ve had a few, but this one...I dunno. Might be worth another go.

That was a VERY impressive video demo.

Wow. That’s the first Anderton’s video that I’ve really loved! The sound was good, the playing was terrific, and the guitar tone...I have to say, I’ve never been a Strat player, I’ve had a few, but this one...I dunno. Might be worth another go.

Completely agree. I’d spend $2200 on a really good Strat if it played wonderfully. But now, why?

Yes sir, you do. It's GREAT!!! Probably the best one they have ever done.

Pete Honore’s video of the JM Super Eagle was pretty special!

We tend to forget, in amongst all the “tomfoolery”, that there’s some very accomplished playing!

Young Josh has got some chops on him too! First time I’ve seen him play.

Got to my lesson today and Brian asked " you wanna check out a Silver Sky while you still can?"

Unholy Carp! An opinion from someone who has actually played one...

Anderton's demo was great!
But man....they keep showing the Tungsten in all marketing collateral etc. Making it the "main" colour haha.
My local dealer had a few of each color for the first 500 run. the Tungsten and Frost sold out quick. Black and Red were slower.

Anyhows...I've got a Frost on order, one of the 500. Looking to trade for a tungsten!

Hi Shawn,
The first 500 Silver Skies with the hardshell case will come with a special commemorative letter that indicates that the guitar came from that limited series?

Back