The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

OK!!! on the SS frets already!

As a result of all this, I had all my PRS guitars refreted with SS frets, played them for 5 minutes and didn't notice a difference, and then reinstalled the original PRS frets back into the guitars.

Now......I know what your thinking........and yes I have dated Rhiana and Beyonce at the same time.

The point being, they are both great fret wires, just as I would gladly date Rhiana or Beyonce whom are beautiful and great Artists.

HOWEVER, I would not date Taylor Swift out of my dear friendship and respect for John Mayer, whom just released a fantastic guitar!

There is my tie in to the Silver Sky and to try and bring this thread back to the guitar itself!!!!!!!!!

(And that is an example how news organizations and companies , guitar companies too, use techniques, like SPIN, to sell you their ideas/products)

I really hope I run into a Silver Sky at some point, I think it will be a pretty sick guitar! The Frost one is sweet! I'm not in the market for a new guitar these days, but who knows, maybe in a few years!

I have been wondering which particular alloy of stainless they put on the original 1963/64 guitar being used as a template. Searching Google didn't really provide an answer.

Back