The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

The lighting used in the factory is excellent for small, detailed work, but it's not so good for photography.

Here are a couple more crummy pictures.
blue.jpg
gold.jpg

Oh my god you’re killing me.

That blue is so sleek. So is the gold. I’m just struggling with buying s bright blue guitar as my main piece.

I totally think blue is the nicest colour, but I just think I’m better off with a more neutral colour for my first “main” guitar. Gold or white...

Why are there so many options. Fuuuuu

Love that Ocean Turquoise, er, Dodgem Blue! :)

All the new colors look great. Lot of depth to them.

Really liked the SS I set up for Brian C with 9s
Mine still has the stock 10s on it , just to see if I would like it better with a lighter string tension I tuned down to Eb
Holy S@*T this thing sounds mean tuned down :)
Just saying

Napoleon Dynamite turned me on to Jamiroquai

Cool! You know, I’ve never seen this, might be all I need to push me over the edge.

I got turned on to Jamiroquai beck when Return of the Space Cowboy came out and I was a bass player in an Acid Jazz band. Such a Bangin’! band!!!

I recall when some folks got all bummed sayin’ they turned disco... I was like huh? What do you mean turned? :rolleyes::p

I remember seeing Jay interviewed on TV around about the time that this was released. The music critics were trying to sell him as the new Stevie Wonder. I was like, no! Leave the man be and let him be who he is!

Back