The Official PRS Studio Love Thread

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman
I love my Studio. Can't wait till she gets back from her Spa week at Uncle Al's...

studio1.jpg

I'll post updated pics when she gets back home to me...

I love the Studio, unfortunately I only have the red one in this picture at this point, but it has become one of my go-to instruments. I owe somebody a beer for recommending these to me

IMG_1334.jpg

Hopeful Sinner said:
I love my Studio. Can't wait till she gets back from her Spa week at Uncle Al's...

studio1.jpg

I'll post updated pics when she gets back home to me...

I'm lovin' mine, got it in a BaM swap right before the crash. Came with a Dragon I in the bridge. It's back to stock with the 57/08 from Jon's studio. :D The tones you are able to get from the NFs are just awesome. I could live on position 4 + tube driver, just thick, lush goodness there. Here she is with the Dragon still in there.

IMG_2742.jpg

Do Swamp Ash Studio's count? Just got a SAStudio, am LOVIN' IT! Just did a setup on it myself tonight, as the tech dude at GC wouldn't set the guitar up right for me... Grrr... Oh well, am REALLY digging the versatility of this baby!!!

Studios rule!

:)

slev said:
I'm lovin' mine, got it in a BaM swap right before the crash. Came with a Dragon I in the bridge. It's back to stock with the 57/08 from Jon's studio. :D The tones you are able to get from the NFs are just awesome. I could live on position 4 + tube driver, just thick, lush goodness there. Here she is with the Dragon still in there.

Glad the transplant took! :D

iahawk36 said:
My favorite current PRS model....LOVE the Studio...

Your Studio is one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen...

Gorgeous guitars, fellas.
Here's mine. I just got it a few days ago. I had it shipped from a guitar shop a couple thousand miles away because I had to have me some Eriza Verde!

This is my second US PRS, and the finest guitar I've ever owned. I sold my Ibanez JEM7VWH and Jackson PC-1 to get this, and I have no regrets.

ArtB_Studio1.jpg

cyclops said:
Do Swamp Ash Studio's count? Just got a SAStudio, am LOVIN' IT! Just did a setup on it myself tonight, as the tech dude at GC wouldn't set the guitar up right for me... Grrr... Oh well, am REALLY digging the versatility of this baby!!!

Studios rule!

:)

Yes, SAS Studios count! I'm with you on the versatility!

kgrhqnhjse9bzigygbptpsj.jpg

kgrhqvhje4e88eusnl7bptp.jpg

Back