The Official "McCarty 594" Love Thread!!

Did you Have the nut changed professionally and put locking tuners on it? My SE’s have PRS USA nuts and Hipshot locking tuners. Problem solved.

On the Tremonti, I've got the USA nut and Mann made locking tuners.

I even asked my lock drug dealer I mean guitar dealer to look and make sure I'm putting strings on it correctly.

I'm about fed up with the damn thing.

Tremo-no looks like a more permanent mod. So far, every mod I have done is reversible with zero detectable evidence. I'm to the point I'm thinking about returning it to stock, and selling the thing.

That would give me inventive to pony up the rupees for a USA Tremonti hard tail

Choices, choices

I find the Santana to be a little beefier. Probably may favorite carve. The 594 is sublime though. That neck just feels broken in, like your trusty old baseball mitt.

Cool, thanks! Hoping to get my hands on one this weekend to check it out.

Welp.

I’m smitten. Got to wank around on a couple today. Killer guitar. Have the hollowbody versions hit the street yet?

The semi-hollow was really cool.

Welp.

I’m smitten. Got to wank around on a couple today. Killer guitar. Have the hollowbody versions hit the street yet?

The semi-hollow was really cool.

Glad to hear you like them. I've seen a couple of the SH in the wild, and a couple of PS Hollwbodies on line, but not any of the Core HB.

"Killer guitar"

*Chuckle*

What do you think this is, Gibby?
Of course it's killer! Nothing but pure excellence from PRS! \m/

I went with the hollowbody. I really liked the semi-hollow I was playing around on so fingers crossed... will know in a couple of days

Thanks! Just gotta stare at pics until it gets here :(

No idea how to post a pic but it’s in my avatar now

Last edited:
Back