The Official 'Collection Series' Thread

kingsleyd

Hey, y'all! Another chance to show our Collection guitars.

I'll prime the pump with a couple of video clips to show mine. Enjoy!

ECOL#004
[youtube:2wg6eluf]sCf7UobPB_A[/youtube:2wg6eluf]

ECOL#041
[youtube:2wg6eluf]Emmzxjocg-g[/youtube:2wg6eluf]

Re: The official Collection thread

DGT Prototype

007.jpg

Colection #13

016.jpg

Collection #36

072.jpg

The Set

Trio.jpg

Markie...... #36 in phenomenal in a way only The Excavated Emerald coul describe!!! Wow!

The rosette on that collection acoustic is just outstanding! Man, the collection guitars are just incredible.

markie said:
DGT Prototype

007.jpg

And that burst, is stained on, not sprayed yes? Wow. That one is literally perfect. I've seen a few where they take the color a bit too far towards the pickups for my tastes, but this one just flows like the sun on the water.

The Ratchet said:
markie said:
DGT Prototype

007.jpg

And that burst, is stained on, not sprayed yes? Wow. That one is literally perfect. I've seen a few where they take the color a bit too far towards the pickups for my tastes, but this one just flows like the sun on the water.

That one also happens to be about the most amazing solidbody electric guitar I've ever had in my hands from a purely "player" point of view. Alive and resonant to a degree that defies explanation. Just... ...wow.

james said:

I must watch each PRS uploaded video roughly 30 times the day its posted - love it.

Although I think Shawn might have to talk Mike into embracing the whole "throw/catch" mentality of guitars :lol: :shock:

themike said:
I must watch each PRS uploaded video roughly 30 times the day its posted - love it.

that's good to hear! Do you mind if I ask: how are you notified that a new video has been uploaded? YouTube feed? Facebook?

james said:
themike said:

that's good to hear! Do you mind if I ask: how are you notified that a new video has been uploaded? YouTube feed? Facebook?

I honestly manually check the channel myself - but I would say Facebook or Twitter are also primary sources for new content because, well you know - sometimes Paul doesn't text right away when he just filmed a new video :lol: :lol:

Collection Acoustic #33 landed in France (from Canada) early this week !
IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

Back