THE NOTHERN LIGHTS PROJECT

thanks Carl! That's a huge vote of confidence. I actually traded a whole bunch of guitars and amps for that and a purple custom 22. It cleaned me out. I had some sick vintage gear but no longer. All I can hope for is that this guitar holds it's value until about 25 years from now when I might need the cash to survive! LOL. In the mean time... It's so amazing to play, but I just know I'm going to chip it or ding it. I have to keep it inside the case, locked away!

Play it loud and proud, brother! That's an absolutely stunning combo.

Oddball question for you - is that case blue sparkle or white? I considered both for my build, but I would have liked to see a bigger picture to get an idea. It looks great - not as good as the guitar, but...

it is actually BLACK with white sparkles on it. The case material is some type of thick plastic. Honestly, I am not too keen on the case. I like the black paisleys. I have one light color paisley, one black paisley, the sparkle and two regular black cases. I talked to Brian and he said that for my custom build (when ever that happens.... anyone need a white showman?...) I can get a paisley case with a dark purple interior. That would be bad ass! Also, how cool is it that they put colored finish on the maple fretboard? Such a simple idea and make the guitar explode! Can't wait until the finish starts to wear down, though not sure if it will get the play hours for that to happen. I will only take this out for special occasions. They have those back protecters, of which I own one, but with the whammy bar/spring opening, it doesn't really look so great. Just have to avoid zippers.

Back