The New Forum Guitar travel thread

Sergio is holding it right now. I just wanted to bump the thread since there are a lot of new members who might want to use it as an excuse to meet up, jam, and put faces to people you spend time online with.

Sergio is holding it right now. I just wanted to bump the thread since there are a lot of new members who might want to use it as an excuse to meet up, jam, and put faces to people you spend time online with.

That was my covert reason for asking. To see if this is still "open"? If so, I'd love to have a go at it...

Man this is such a cool project, too bad I just found out about it, would have been fun to take it south of the border to sign it myself

Man this is such a cool project, too bad I just found out about it, would have been fun to take it south of the border to sign it myself

I'm not sure, but I'd bet...

Theres-Still-Time.png

I'm not sure, but I'd bet...

Theres-Still-Time.png

There really is not a "set time" for this to be finished making its rounds... I had hoped maybe by EXP 2014 this could be done but.... Everybody who wants in should sign up, the point of this whole thing is to unify of membership, get to meet one another, and have something to give to PRS to say thank you for the site and all they have done and do for us.

I'd like to say thank you again to all of you who have signed the guitar already, and another big thanks to Brian G for donating the guitar!

Sergio was kind enough to hand this off to me before he signed off (for the short time we all hope!). I posted in the Travel Itinerary thread where it's headed for the next few stops before Experience. This post is to share my Experience with it.

It's mostly been dormant since it's been here. I know we usually say "she/her" when talking about guitars, but this one is definitely a dude!

Decided we should do it up Friday and have some fun. Started with a little work out to get the blood flowing

mJHARAb.jpg

And a different kind of work out to get the juices flowing

NDmioa6.jpg

We decided to take it easy in the afternoon and have a good stogie, and some fine whiskey.

x73f1MY.jpg

I thought a nice dinner out would be cool, so we got dressed up to go.

tlQhUgY.jpg

At that point, the boys showed up, and things quickly went south. Too much vodka on top of the Irish Whiskey we had with the stogies.

qnmSPR1.jpg

Next thing I knew, we were getting ink!

GqL4S5N.jpg

Then things really got carried away. He fell into his old habits: Sex, Drugs and Rock-n-Roll. Before I knew it, he was out cold.

4Bu0nmT.jpg

First thing in the morning it was evident that he can't party like he used to.

IZ6DsnV.jpg

I did my best to help with some greasy grub, plenty of liquids, aspirin and antacid. Plus a little hair of the dog!

5sL1DHZ.jpg

PptHETz.jpg

He's still moving a little slow, but I'm sure he'll be just fine. A word of caution for all of you yet to be initiated....BE CAREFUL....HE'LL ROCK YOUR WORLD!

Last edited:
Back