the new 408 ?!

Damn it! PRS is adapting and learning! It knows that if it makes 2 versions to appease everyone, EVERYONE has to buy one. This is bad for my wallet! hahahaha

One of these days I will get the US made PRS, not sure which model, but that sure is nice looking.
I think I prefer the maple top.

I got an email update earlier from PRS's YouTube channel, will have to watch these later.

What's with the changed control layout from the PS Sig and the Sig Ltd?

Damn it! PRS is adapting and learning! It knows that if it makes 2 versions to appease everyone, EVERYONE has to buy one. This is bad for my wallet! hahahaha

total. and you do have RW neck option too. I will wait until they have (one day) a piezo in a trem system. that will be my next PRS guitar

ok, now I need to take out of my mind a 408 Std with pattern thin rosewood neck in Seafoam green. I hope there's anything like that next week at Experience

I think 408 Hog Stando will be a huge hit. Has me drooling. The changed layout is similar to how the P22 is setup, I like it.

Perhaps something to make them slightly different than the Sig Ltd. I would think this would bode well for those whom own a Sig Ltd.................... IMHO

Yep. I think it was a great idea to make them different.

Funny thing, if they left it the same those owners would b&m about that.

Whoah. Wasn't expecting a production run version of the Signature so soon...now I reaaaaally need to start saving. The only way that guitar could be more perfect for me is if it was available in Faded Blue Jean...

Back