The Name Your Eagle Thread.

The Fleegle Eagle (comes in either live action or animated versions)

kxDJDoW.jpg

iOqD0hR.jpg

The Modern Beagle. Root beer float brown burst tricolor top. Beagle hound neck inlays in paua with Snoopy "happy dance" head stock inlay. DGT neck carve. 58/15 MT pick ups. Comes with Suede "Hush Puppies" Case with fleece interior. WWI vintage aviators helmet and googles not included.

Eddie the Eagle, plain top, forloned with one of Bob's mental health rants in Abalone for prosterity, with a recipe in the pickup cavity

Landing Eagle. My vision for future PRS ME with 'real' modern twists like:
  • IRW neck
  • thin neck profile, removal of that bulky heel would be welcome
  • ebony board
  • extra jumbo stainless steel frets
  • either 22 or 24 is just fine to me, but for this kinda guitar I think people prefer a full-on 24 one.
  • hot and articulated pickups. BKP pups should be considered as PRS pups are not recognized by modern metal guitar buyers, I'm sorry but it's true...
  • Holcomb style hardtail bridge is a MUST, no trem option for maximum economy of scale
  • 7 string variant is also a MUST. No need to wait for Holcomb name on it. People are asking for a core 7 string PRS for too long.

Strike Eagle (F-15E reference).

Instead of the regular PS eagle, the headstock will have the cyborg eagle from the cover of Judas Priest's Screaming for Vengeance.

Judas_Priest_SforV.jpg

You can only play classic metal on the guitar. Anything else and it either self-destructs or electrocutes the player.

Back