The "Name" Thread

Thanks Alnus. I figure since I'm considering getting a second PRS (509), I'd step out of the shadows.
I just have to stay away from the Private Stock Friday thread. That's a dangerous place to hang out!

We'd gladly welcome you to Club 509. Outstanding guitar. Absolutely love mine.

Everywhere on here is dangerous!

Ain't that the truth!

We'd gladly welcome you to Club 509. Outstanding guitar. Absolutely love mine.

Club 509...I'd love to join you. I have my eye on a used WL 509 with a quilt 10 top, swamp ash body, and flame maple neck & fretboard. I think this would complement my Hollowbody II quite nicely.

Have you checked Brian’s 509 run? I think there are a couple unclaimed. Killer builds.

Thanks veinbuster, I'll check those out before I pull the trigger on the used 509.

Have you checked Brian’s 509 run? I think there are a couple unclaimed. Killer builds.

I just checked Brian's Wood Library 509's. He surely did have some beauties there. Unfortunately, all of them are sold, or on hold. I think I prefer the used 509 I've found to the stock models Brian has left. I'll let you know if I get it.

I just checked Brian's Wood Library 509's. He surely did have some beauties there. Unfortunately, all of them are sold, or on hold. I think I prefer the used 509 I've found to the stock models Brian has left. I'll let you know if I get it.
If you like the used ones better, go for it. A little patience will get you good value.
Brian might not have received all of the ones he ordered, but any not in yet will have the same vibe.

Good luck.

Does that make them a legion of ethereal spirits; ghostly beings who inhabit guitar forums? Or do I have my Abalams confused?

It was a reference to another thread where the inlay material was identified as Abalam and then a whole plethora of questionable song lyrics appeared!

Back