The Mythical Purple Dragon's Breath - Custom 24/08

larkguitars

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
It’s real. A Purple Dragon’s Breath Custom 24/08, brewed by the Wizards over at the PRS Private Stock. Using only the finest sorcery they conjured these mighty woods, this Private Stock Custom 24/08 is an absolute stunner!

Private Stock Quilt Maple in Purple Dragon's Breath

Highly Figured Satin Mahogany Neck w/ Figured Ebony Fretboard w/ SS Frets

Figured Mahogany Body

Old Birds Etched MOP with Paua Outlines

Black Hardware

85/15 TM TCI

More info Here

Questions? [email protected] - 210-384-4303

PRS_PS_C24-08_Purple_Dragons_Breath_101_1.jpg

PRS_PS_C24-08_Purple_Dragons_Breath_102_1.jpg

PRS_PS_C24-08_Purple_Dragons_Breath_1010_1.jpg

PRS_PS_C24-08_Purple_Dragons_Breath_106_1.jpg

Fantastic guitar. As great as the top looks, its the birds that are killing me. They’re amazing! :eek:

Stunning! Great color for that top and the inlays are sweet.

And the first PS at your shop that doesn’t have a Braz neck? :)

@larkguitars: I'm reporting this, it's a NSFW post !!!!

Ok seriously I was wondering where that one landed after it's brief showing on the PSF thread.
It's absolutely stunning.

The dragon breath in the darker part of the breath pattern is incredibly vivid and dark, did they actually add a bit of translucent purple "burst" there or is that all stain ?
Asking cause I have a dragon breath Ice Blue in the works and was wondering about whether a translucent color coat in the darker region of the breath could help...

@larkguitars: I'm reporting this, it's a NSFW post !!!!

Ok seriously I was wondering where that one landed after it's brief showing on the PSF thread.
It's absolutely stunning.

The dragon breath in the darker part of the breath pattern is incredibly vivid and dark, did they actually add a bit of translucent purple "burst" there or is that all stain ?
Asking cause I have a dragon breath Ice Blue in the works and was wondering about whether a translucent color coat in the darker region of the breath could help...

NSFW = Tight pants HA!

But seriously, we just tell the Wizards to look into our scary minds and make it happen. ;)

Back