The Modern Eagles have landed... Updated!

Wow! I still feel like I need to grab an ME one day. I’d love a charcoal with 5708’s.

Wow, those are gorgeous... and the backs are just as stunning as the fronts!

Wow! I still feel like I need to grab an ME one day. I’d love a charcoal with 5708’s.

You can pin this up for motivation :p

VoyIkdw.jpg

6rEtrZk.jpg

Great, great guitars! I bought a FBJ SCT from 11top a few months back and it is epic (but thankfully only 8lbs, not 10lbs!). I change my own build from a SC594T to a P245T instead (with PV neck carve) because of it.

625_EC495-1_D59-4_B29-_A55_B-380384133_CF8.jpg

Nice ones! I love my ME's. Apart from PS stuff I think the ME's are the best guitars PRS has ever made and I am particularly fond of the 2's.

I love ME1 SCs, too. How cool would it be to have one in 24.5?
Don’t you already have 3 PS SCT like that? Mine will be ready sometime this summer...

Better just sell me another one of yours to hold me over!

Don’t you already have 3 PS SCT like that? Mine will be ready sometime this summer...

Better just sell me another one of yours to hold me over!

Yes, and they are my favorite PRS model. I should have had one made with a BRW neck when I had the chance, but macassar ebony and cocobolo are nice, too. I gig the blue quilt.

No more ME1 sales (until another weak moment). I learned my lesson. ;-)

Last edited:
Yes, and they are my favorite PRS model. I should have had one made with a BRW neck when I had the chance, but macassar ebony and cocobolo are nice, too. I gig the blue quilt.

What is it that shines about the Modern Eagle One? HT or Trem?

What is it that shines about the Modern Eagle One? HT or Trem?

I really like BRW necks. Sustain, looks, and feel.

I always seem to think I need a trem, but seems I don’t use it that often.
I play a lot of R9s, too, and I wouldn’t consider a Bigsby. I’m a very confused individual. :(

There’s the three lovely ladies I was thinking of! Didn’t realize one was an Ebony neck, thought it was BRW. I nearly ordered my PS build with a cocobolo neck, but the quote was the same price as BRW, so I’ll always choose BRW over all others if that’s the case.

You still have that koa acoustic....;)

Back