The Modern Eagle was gone ...

Black Plaid

Other Alan!
Oh no! Well, I hope they appreciate it!

I found out they do.

Turns out it's because I bought it!

D5Hpy_nUYAADabg

Still getting used to this whole "guitar photography" thing.

D5Hpy_oUIAQ2bBb

I tried that 'in the case photograph' thing, we had a spot of sunlight today.

D5Hpy_oU8AAN0sk

Back to the moody shots

D5Hpy_nUEAEXDEA

The eagle motif is so cool.

D5Hp8DuU8AA6TDz

Glorious Brazilian, with a strong grain. The neck shape is an interesting soft V a the nut that softens more as it goes to the heel.

D5Hp8DrUwAAQhTY

I'm spoiled by the phase 3, also, might have to change out the weirdly tiny buttons. I wonder what Paul was thinking. Weight savings? My 06 CU22 also originally had the small buttons.

D5Hp8DsUwAA4W4b

I want to thank you all for supporting my new collecting hobby, and having a place to share!

I hope I get reincarnated as a cat and get to sleep in that case.

It does look comfy. Of course there's already corgi fur in it.

It's funny how excited I get by a nice case, and then it goes into the closet never to be seen again. This one is actual suede!

My PS came in a "leather" prs case, buy it's really just vinyl. Anyone know why they get away with calling it 'leather'?

It does look comfy. Of course there's already corgi fur in it.

It's funny how excited I get by a nice case, and then it goes into the closet never to be seen again. This one is actual suede!

My PS came in a "leather" prs case, buy it's really just vinyl. Anyone know why they get away with calling it 'leather'?

How about it? I love the luggage but it never goes anywhere.

I found out they do.

Turns out it's because I bought it!

D5Hpy_nUYAADabg

Still getting used to this whole "guitar photography" thing.

D5Hpy_oUIAQ2bBb

I tried that 'in the case photograph' thing, we had a spot of sunlight today.

D5Hpy_oU8AAN0sk

Back to the moody shots

D5Hpy_nUEAEXDEA

The eagle motif is so cool.

D5Hp8DuU8AA6TDz

Glorious Brazilian, with a strong grain. The neck shape is an interesting soft V a the nut that softens more as it goes to the heel.

D5Hp8DrUwAAQhTY

I'm spoiled by the phase 3, also, might have to change out the weirdly tiny buttons. I wonder what Paul was thinking. Weight savings? My 06 CU22 also originally had the small buttons.

D5Hp8DsUwAA4W4b

I want to thank you all for supporting my new collecting hobby, and having a place to share!
Congrats she's a hot beauty

Back