The making of a Collection Acoustic Guitar:

imagejpg1_zps09a66680.jpg

Seriously, that's the most beautiful acoustic I've ever seen. Congrats, Homes!

Thanks, Markie...love watching the process...and as far as the picture of the face inside, maybe it's a VERY small Steeler fan smiling at the sprayer...hmmm, why else would you post that particular picture twice in your post!?,?!

This is really amazing pics on collection of instrumental guitars. This pics shows that it is really hard work .

This is - by far - the most amazing stringed instrument I've ever played. Period. Perfection in every way. I'm ruined for life. What an achievement. :congrats:

Awesome pictures for a labor intensive build process resulting in a unparalleled heavenly
instrument.

Congrats, thanks for sharing

Thank you for this thread. Aside from the extraordinary artistic achievement of the guitar, I enjoyed seeing factory versions of the many dedicated luthier tools in my shop. It is so easy to spot the finely designed and made Schneider gramil and fancy versions of my binding router as well as the good old improved Fox side bender. I am fortunate enough to have a couple of overarm pin routers too. And, inlay work is my favorite part of completing a build. What I do not enjoy is the years of illnesses that have resulted in no shop machinery orders from the medicos-- bummer. Templates and carve masters galore and I just spent a day with the Shop-Vac (permitted) clearing cobwebs. Some day they will be able to cure loss of concentration,abstract perception ( e.g. imagining jigs in my head-designing) and standing in a stable manner. Good news-- it is not killing me- for that, I am blessed.

What number is it? i have a private group on facebook trying to locate all 100. Are you on facebook can I add you if so? My name is wade banks what is yours?

I've looked at this thread at least a 1/2 dozen times and I'm trying to figure out why I've never posted! It's a fantastic thread and guitar Markie, thanks for posting! So....since it's kinda old now...can I have the guitar??? :p

Back