The lengths some people will go to fund a Silver Sky!

Actually, the way things work is that the company doesn’t endorse the artist, the artist endorses the company. So dude has it f+cked up from jump street.

Then focuses on inanimate object for angst over a celebrity.

And yet folks wonder why the world is the way it is. :rolleyes:

I just assumed the whole thing was a satirical take on all the hate aimed at JM and the Silver Sky. Laughed my ass off when I saw it posted on another forum. Y’all think it’s serious?

I just assumed the whole thing was a satirical take on all the hate aimed at JM and the Silver Sky. Laughed my ass off when I saw it posted on another forum. Y’all think it’s serious?

Based on some of the drivel posted about, and all of the hate aimed at, the Silver Sky, I wouldn't be shocked. People are dumb.

Although, I really hope it was satire because you'd have to be stupid to get rid of an Archon, for any reason! :D

Whether it is genuine or trolling, it’s sad and behaviour like this doesn’t deserve any attention. Classic “naughty child” syndrome!

Whether it is genuine or trolling, it’s sad and behaviour like this doesn’t deserve any attention. Classic “naughty child” syndrome!
Agree, but OTOH, if it's satire, I'm all for it. And it's so over the top, I have trouble seeing it as anything other than satire. I mean, who says, "makes me wanna puke blood and shoot diarrhea out of my eyes" with anything other than humorous intent? I guess it's possible it's either genuine or trolling, but I think a satirical take on all of the John Mayer hate is much more likely...

-Ray

I bought a Silver Sky because I would hate myself if I didn't...
It sounds great through my Archon.

I don't. I think he's trying to be funny.

Based on some of the drivel posted about, and all of the hate aimed at, the Silver Sky, I wouldn't be shocked. People are dumb.

Although, I really hope it was satire because you'd have to be stupid to get rid of an Archon, for any reason! :D

This part is also true. Anyone who SELLS an Archon... well, he can't be too bright to start with. (Tongue in cheek, YMMV, Consult your physician and your girlfriend for erections lasting over 4 hours).

Back