The Last Pedal on Earth

I have to have my EP Booster. Everything else I can find a way to do without. It's nice to have a Wah, a Delay, and maybe a multi-effect, but I have to have my EP Booster. I can roll my volume down on my guitar, and use the booster to bump things back up when needed. Or leave the volume up, and use the EP when I want an extra kick. I can always use the EP on a neck pickup way up to get a fuzz 'like' tone and other overdriven 'like' tones.

Also, do channel foot switches count against this? My Amp has a channel/EQ switch and a reverb switch, all have foot switches. If they do, then just give me my channel/EQ switch and I can make do.

Last edited:
One problem with this Zoom pedal, so many options. I need to pick one at a time and get some righteous tone. Now what to pick first?

SERGIO RULES!!!!

I am going to hire you to help me with my stuff.

Holler!!!! :beer:

+1 Well done indeed Sergio!!!

Thanks buddy.

One problem with this Zoom pedal, so many options. I need to pick one at a time and get some righteous tone. Now what to pick first?

I was a little scatterbrained at first myself! I settled down by just going through all the drive pedals first and finding which one had most of what I was looking for.

for me, it's the BJFE or Bearfoot FX Sea Blue EQ -- the SBEQ is the most amazing preamp/EQ pedal I have ever used, and once you try it and turn it on, you will never want to be without it. I even carry it in my gigbag (instead of stuck to my pedalboard) for jams and for acoustic gigs, because it makes acoustic guitars sound killer AND kills some of the piezo "quack". The SBEQ is my "desert island pedal"

Back