The John Mayer Bolt-On PRS Series (Strat-style) Guitar

Ok, but we can't be secret ninjas if we keep telling everyone our secrets. I mean, HOLY CRAP dude, I posted a picture of myself in Speedos today, and nobody even noticed. I thought I'd get ragged on about that for days. :p

Hold that thought...I got side tracked...

Sorry, this is the only one I can find where you can actually see the Speedos. I'm NOT putting the one up where you can see them better because my wife is in that pic and my wife in a bathing suit on the internet would get me in a lot of trouble!

We're on the bike trail that runs up the Little Miami River. I would jog up 3-4 miles then kayak back down to the truck. Cover your eyes! Speedo content coming.

M6uInq7.jpg

Wait a minute...lemme get this straight... you "jogged" 3-4 miles and then paddled a kayak back to the place you were started "jogging" away from...Why?..was there a crazy clown chasing you wielding a machete? How did you determine he was one of the ones that couldn't swim? Clowns are mean...thats scary! Woah, hold up, wait a minute...I am so ashamed:oops: here I've been, pre judging this poor clown... He was p!ssed about the Speedos huh? Dude some things even a crazy clown wielding a machete can't unsee...poor clown...

Wait a minute...lemme get this straight... you "jogged" 3-4 miles and then paddled a kayak back to the place you were started "jogging" away from...Why?..was there a crazy clown chasing you wielding a machete? How did you determine he was one of the ones that couldn't swim? Clowns are mean...thats scary! Woah, hold up, wait a minute...I am so ashamed:oops: here I've been, pre judging this poor clown... He was p!ssed about the Speedos huh? Dude some things even a crazy clown wielding a machete can't unsee...poor clown...

"Exercise and recreation." Sometimes they can go hand in hand. When we do it now we bike so we go either 6 or 10 miles (river parks where we can lock down the bikes). If I don't take the kayaks and just do the bike trail,I do 20-25 miles. And yes, I go one way, then come back.

Point being, the clown never catches me, so the joke is on him! My wife is not quite as fast as I am though, and I think he's almost got her a couple times.

"Exercise and recreation." Sometimes they can go hand in hand. When we do it now we bike so we go either 6 or 10 miles (river parks where we can lock down the bikes). If I don't take the kayaks and just do the bike trail,I do 20-25 miles. And yes, I go one way, then come back.

Point being, the clown never catches me, so the joke is on him! My wife is not quite as fast as I am though, and I think he's almost got her a couple times.

Oh , you mean good old recercise or exeration, oh yeah, I remember doing anything that resembled recreation while exercising...my hatred of all things cardio is what originally got me into Mt.Biking a long time ago...yet another two wheeled passion of mine that ended with a bunch fat hospital bills, more metal than in my body than 62 Caddi, a sexy limp, and a story that puts me somewhere between Evel Kenevil and the Fonz. Oh, and of course, they all ended with a woman trying to kill me...

Man, I'm surprised! Surprised that, Mrs.DTR, hasn't tried to run you over in a car too. Poor thing, is trying so hard to protect you from John Wayne Gacey and the thanks she is given is to become a cautionary quote/human clown shield...

"I dont have to run, bike or kayak faster than the crazy clown, I just have to run, bike or kayak faster than my wife" ~DTR

Yes my friends, this day will forever be known as, the day chivalry died. Yup, the day it died indeed, slowly and painfully..so, so sad....

yet another two wheeled passion of mine that ended with a bunch fat hospital bills, more metal than in my body than 62 Caddi, a sexy limp, and a story that puts me somewhere between Evel Kenevil and the Fonz.

Fonzie didn't really jump the shark, you know. In fact, he said on "Better Late Than Never" that he's actually NEVER ridden a motorcyle before and that the he rode one 10 feet on set and wrecked and almost ran over someone! Dude, you can't be trying those stunts on TV. Those are professional shark jumpers!

"I dont have to run, bike or kayak faster than the crazy clown, I just have to run, bike or kayak faster than my wife" ~DTR

Most people lack the motivation to work out. Motivation can take many forms. She's 5'5" and weighs 110lbs, so I can't tell her she's getting overweight! I try gently saying that "slim doesn't mean in shape." Didn't work. The clown chasing us was the ONLY thing I've ever did that actually worked! Well, it worked once. She didn't stick with it! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pennywise:

“Hello Howie! Do you want your boat back?”:p

Fonzie didn't really jump the shark, you know. In fact, he said on "Better Late Than Never" that he's actually NEVER ridden a motorcyle before and that the he rode one 10 feet on set and wrecked and almost ran over someone! Dude, you can't be trying those stunts on TV. Those are professional shark jumpers!

Fonzie may not have actually jumped the shark...but Barry Zuckerkorn did.

VpXo7_zpsdf3b5194.gif

What do you guys think the scale length of this thing will be? The standard 25.5 inches? Shorter?

Excuse me!?

I got this one fellas, step aside...listen Richard Head is it? No? Dont care thats your name because I say it is.

Normally, I am as polite as can be, until I'm not...well, now I'm not...so stop eating your crayons and listen up kid...This might sting a bit...but not as bad as when you realized you were a sad, inadequate troll that is clearly starved for attention. I am only responding because I'm bored with you and your disrespect....so again, listen up! I'll speak slowly...

I don't care for your type of rude, pointless, childish prodding. What YOU think are clever insults are not. These insults directed at not only this manufacturers forum, it's founder but also some of its members, members that just so happen to be friends of mine. I'm sure you've heard of friends, but I'm even more sure, you've never had one. I can assure you, they are real. That being said...that's just not acceptable, not here, not even a little bit. Got it? I'll give you more time and crayons, if it will help...stay with me Richard.

Reality Checkpoint: Your feeble attempt to get attention here has just bit you in the proverbial a$$ kid.

I have a challenge for you....

Grab your go-to adult beverage (my guess is Aristocrat Vodka) just like your mom's boyfriend gives ya *edit*

****Paragraph edited by ScottR, after officially opening a can of...well you know...during a fit of blackout rage. To which he claims to have no recollection of or about. If he has caused any harm to or around the delicate sensibilities of any delicate flowers he might have stepped on...allegedly....He would like to like to add the following...Sorry, NOT sorry!*****

* end edit* sit in the eternal darkness that is your sad little existence...like I said just like any other night in your world. You can do it...I believe in you...

Okay, did I speak slow enough for you? Not too many big words for you I hope?...Get the picture Richard?...Do yourself a favor, the next time you decide to act cool just dont, you're not.
I'm sure trolling and servicing your mom's boyfriend is fun for you, but he doesn't think your cool either. Now, as you try to pointlessly convice yourself that you are liked and that you're funny ....just stop, cause you're not..at all.

Who knows, maybe you'll have a chance to prove you're stupidity with your sad attempts at being clever or with your rediculous insults someday....just do it somewhere else and to someone else.
Your disrespectful and insular attitude is humorous to you and only you...seriously.

This is the part where you STFU and back away slowly and dissapear into the darkness...just like your moms boyfriend when he finishes...who knows...one day you might find someone that likes you and thinks your cool or funny...naaa, not likely. But hey, everybody has a right to a dream kid.

Okay, that is all. If you think another smart@$$ retort is a good idea...I can assure you...it's not. You are dismissed...now get to stepping...

YODA-THERAPY.jpg

@ScottR i know some really good psychiatrists i can recommend you to

Back