The John Mayer Bolt-On PRS Series (Strat-style) Guitar

IKR??!!...that was the first movie the Ginger Goddess and I went to see 30+ years ago...

Bernie Litko: The problem with red heads is lack of pigmentation.
Danny Martin: They're almost albino.
Bernie Litko: You BANG albinos?
Bernie Litko: You bang albinos?
Danny Martin: No!
Bernie Litko: Well I have. They're nuts!

I should have listened to old Bernie Litko...Turns out, he was a very wise man...who knew???
Love that movie movie. Belushi was great, and young Demi! ;) Think I still have it on the Betamax. :)

Not trying to make enemies here, but am I far off in saying that PRS and Paul are really lacking basic marketing sense? I mean all he talks about his how superior his instruments are to other brands and never really gives his due to the musicians and shapes that inspired him to build his own company. The Nose in the air mentality is very off-putting imo

Never gives his due??? Paul Idolized Ted McCarty, brought him to PRS to learn from him, and praises him whenever he comes up in convo. I don't know what interviews or PRS videos you are watching, ... or have you even seen an interview with Paul?o_O

Excuse me!?

I got this one fellas, step aside...listen Richard Head is it? No? Dont care thats your name because I say it is.

Normally, I am as polite as can be, until I'm not...well, now I'm not...so stop eating your crayons and listen up kid...This might sting a bit...but not as bad as when you realized you were a sad, inadequate troll that is clearly starved for attention. I am only responding because I'm bored with you and your disrespect....so again, listen up! I'll speak slowly...

I don't care for your type of rude, pointless, childish prodding. What YOU think are clever insults are not. These insults directed at not only this manufacturers forum, it's founder but also some of its members, members that just so happen to be friends of mine. I'm sure you've heard of friends, but I'm even more sure, you've never had one. I can assure you, they are real. That being said...that's just not acceptable, not here, not even a little bit. Got it? I'll give you more time and crayons, if it will help...stay with me Richard.

Reality Checkpoint: Your feeble attempt to get attention here has just bit you in the proverbial a$$ kid.

I have a challenge for you....

Grab your go-to adult beverage (my guess is Aristocrat Vodka) just like your mom's boyfriend gives ya *edit*

****Paragraph edited by ScottR, after officially opening a can of...well you know...during a fit of blackout rage. To which he claims to have no recollection of or about. If he has caused any harm to or around the delicate sensibilities of any delicate flowers he might have stepped on...allegedly....He would like to like to add the following...Sorry, NOT sorry!*****

* end edit* sit in the eternal darkness that is your sad little existence...like I said just like any other night in your world. You can do it...I believe in you...

Okay, did I speak slow enough for you? Not too many big words for you I hope?...Get the picture Richard?...Do yourself a favor, the next time you decide to act cool just dont, you're not.
I'm sure trolling and servicing your mom's boyfriend is fun for you, but he doesn't think your cool either. Now, as you try to pointlessly convice yourself that you are liked and that you're funny ....just stop, cause you're not..at all.

Who knows, maybe you'll have a chance to prove you're stupidity with your sad attempts at being clever or with your rediculous insults someday....just do it somewhere else and to someone else.
Your disrespectful and insular attitude is humorous to you and only you...seriously.

This is the part where you STFU and back away slowly and dissapear into the darkness...just like your moms boyfriend when he finishes...who knows...one day you might find someone that likes you and thinks your cool or funny...naaa, not likely. But hey, everybody has a right to a dream kid.

Okay, that is all. If you think another smart@$$ retort is a good idea...I can assure you...it's not. You are dismissed...now get to stepping...

Last edited:
mlTjkYd.gif

I have a hunch that Paul and PRS themselves are not unduely affected by the individual sentiment expressed, and if anything they’re more concerned that we the forum members enjoy ourselves here and not have a negative experience.

So let’s not get upset over any one individual’s words. Let’s ogle some photos and post some NGDs!!

Ok just wanted to say that and I’m outta here.

Yikes, Scott, edit the middle section bro, before they torch us all!!! :)

Ya gotta be more specific bro...There are like 4 or 5 middles in that rant:mad:...why do I feel like I dropped a string of obscenities while beating Scott Vargas? Where am I what happened how long was I out???:eek: DTR did you call me Ralphie...where are my glasses? o_O

All I remember was Sergio being so upset it triggered a roid flare up...that's the last thing I remember. I blacked out... I'm gonna go with a temporary insanity defense....:confused::confused:

Ya gotta be more specific bro...There are like 4 or 5 middles in that rant:mad:...why do I feel like I dropped a string of obscenities while beating Scott Vargas? Where am I what happened how long was I out???:eek: DTR did you call me Ralphie...where are my glasses? o_O

All I remember was Sergio being so upset it triggered a roid flare up...that's the last thing I remember. I blacked out... I'm gonna go with a temporary insanity defense....:confused::confused:

Dude, those meds you told me about must be as good as you said they were. Is that what they mean when they say "unleash the redneck fury?" I've heard of it, but never witnessed it in person. In fact, southerners are the nicest, most polite, most well mannered people in the world. I thought it was a myth!

Wait, you were just pulling our legs, weren't you? You jokester you! I should have known. You were just trying to scare the new guy, figuring he wouldn't know how you really are and would think it was some forum version of "scared straight." Oh crap, I just gave it away... :)

Dude, those meds you told me about must be as good as you said they were. Is that what they mean when they say "unleash the redneck fury?" I've heard of it, but never witnessed it in person. In fact, southerners are the nicest, most polite, most well mannered people in the world. I thought it was a myth!

Wait, you were just pulling our legs, weren't you? You jokester you! I should have known. You were just trying to scare the new guy, figuring he wouldn't know how you really are and would think it was some forum version of "scared straight." Oh crap, I just gave it away... :)

Shhh, you're not supposed to tell anybody...

Let me dispell the myth...I said I was always as polite as can be...until...I'm not...o_O element of surprise bro it's the best weapon...:eek: ancient redneck secret...yup, that was some knowledge I just dropped on ya dude...

p.s. By "edit the middle" I meant take out everything between "Excuse me" and "Okay, that is all." :D:D

Ohhhhhhh that middle...wha?! Sooooo, you're saying:confused:??? A little much??? Really??? Your silly....really?:D
I touched it up a bit :oops:....My warning label a.k.a. my mantra, for years has been...YUP! That's gonna leave a mark!...words to remember! I.E. If you're thinking about saying/doing some stupid sh!t...just be prepared because...it's probably gonna leave some kind of reminder that stupid hurts and yes sometimes(most of the time)... it does leave a mark...

Shhh, you're not supposed to tell anybody...

Let me dispell the myth...I said I was always as polite as can be...until...I'm not...o_O element of surprise bro it's the best weapon...:eek: ancient redneck secret...yup, that was some knowledge I just dropped on ya dude...

Ok, but we can't be secret ninjas if we keep telling everyone our secrets. I mean, HOLY CRAP dude, I posted a picture of myself in Speedos today, and nobody even noticed. I thought I'd get ragged on about that for days. :p

Back