The holy trinity...

Baby Dragon
CK_151BabyDragonDetail.JPG

Gimme!

A wonderful 2001 rosewood neck McCarty for classic humbucker tones that can split.

An amazingly versatile rosewood neck P22 for covering most all bases including acoustic.

And finally the strat (sorry Paul) I always wanted. Simply fantastic.

I think I'm blessed with tonal bliss.

Ooh. What color is that P22?

I see the OP likes red...

Currently mine is a VY P245, a pink Tremonti trem and an emerald SC. Got an emerald artist SC594 on the way, likely to shake things up a bit.

Don’t make me pick just 3. :(

We all know that 1 isn't enough but even you must have 3 different guitars that combined can deliver virtually all the tones you need for the music you play. The point wasn't to pick your 3 favourite but 3 guitars you own that give you virtually everything you need. I hate having to be asked which guitar would you take to a desert island or which is my 'favourite' because that can be quite limiting and they are all my favourite for different reasons, different styles/songs etc. Even though some guitars these days are incredibly versatile - like the 513 or 509 for example - I still think that you can pick your 'holy trinity', a set of 3 different guitars that will give you virtually everything (or at least 90%) of the tones you want for the style of music you play.

Back