Well, not much can be said that has not been said already. Welcome to the PRS Museum (this thread). Holy Six Strings Batman!!! Hans, if you ever have/know of one that has a "completed on" date of Jan 28 (any year) , let me know, I would be interested. Thanks for all the time you spent on amassing this collection and sharing it with us all!!!

Han’s adventures at NAMM is up there, too.

I wasn't around back then, so I just did a search and found the thread. Wouldn't you know it? That rat bastid pulled all his pictures. How am I supposed to relive these monumental events in forum history, if all the pics are gone??? I tried to make a few up in my rememory, but it's just not the same and I wouldn't have even kept looking, except Julie Bowen showed up in a few of the pics (who knew she would be at NAMM??? But DANG does she look hot holding a guitar!)

Now that Shawn is in lame duck status, who do we complain too about these type of violations? Clearly, this can't be tolerated. I'm envisioning some pretty serious sanctions against said poster. Does anyone have some handcuffs I can borrow? (Not the furry ones!)

It's been a long time since I've been on any guitar forum. I'm so happy I jumped on here, tonight. Hans, your collection is outstanding! It was wonderful reading your stories and it brought back fond memories of the Experience. I hope all is well with you and your family. I pulled out the fire engine red, 86 Standard, I bought from you many years ago and it still looks and plays great. Hopefully, Covid is in the rear view mirror and we can all enjoy another Experience in the near future.

John

Back