Thug_Life_at_11-XL.jpg

And Barbara Billingsley as the beaver...............no wait!!! :eek::oops:

Hans... Which one of them do you miss the most, while being in Europe?

Beautiful stuff, thanks for sharing.

My favorite, no shocker, is the DGT.
Still wish I had nabbed an early goldtop.

One of these days I'll find one.
Not much makes me reach for the wallet anymore, gas is fairly satiated.

First of all thank you @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© for the amazing read! Thanks for the new additions to my ever growing list of guitars to covet. You sir are a terrible influence and you are at the top of my list of people I aspire to be when I grow up. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go get a mop for this drool before someone slips and falls over here..

Last edited:
So glad this was done again. I love reading though the stories and just admiring the beauty of these instruments.

Not crazy about the PB watermark, and forget "proudly hosting."

But since they held my pictures hostage for a year and tried to ransom them, I'm okay with seeing them again for free.

=K

Thanks for posting this again, Hans. I remember the old thread, and it was fun taking the ride again (even if it did take me a week or two!). Every time I start to think I know a little about guitars or have a passion for them, I remember some of the guys on this thread and immediately go back to my proper place.

We need to rent an arena or something and pool all our collections for a day or two. There are some seriously fine specimens floating around this group.

This thread deserves a bump. Nobody puts more thought into a collection than Hansomatic, and impressive it is.

Steve thanks for giving this thread the bump!

Made an otherwise sh!te day very enjoyable!

Thanks mang. Hopefully the photos load much faster now. I just got done swapping-out all the PNG files for JPG's.

Yes they do load much faster!

Thanks Hans for sharing your beautiful guitars, the time and effort it took to put this thread together and I don’t just mean the photos and the words.

Haven't looked at all these in a while...thanks to @11top for bumping it! MAN!!! What an incredible collection of guitars! Why oh why do I only have one kidney to spare?! I would gladly relinquish it for just about any one of these!! Just doesn't get any better if you ask me!! KUDOS!!

Back