The "Green" guitar dilemma.

Max Headroom

The jacka$$ formerly known as AceRimmer
So moving on from my recent SAS debacle I'm back to the Greenie.

Right now with somewhat depleted funds I have two in my scope.
A 2002 CE22 in Emerald Green with a fair bit of wear but very fairly priced to compensate.
And a 2021 S2 Custom24 in Eriza Verde in what looks like as new shape.
Thoughts on this pair?

I'm a CE-22 nut so of course I'm going to say go for that one!

Depends on the price and the pickups though.

Dragon I's are preferable to Dragon II's.

I just bought one for $1200, sold the pickup that was in it and put new Duncans in it.

59N and JB. Sounds a lot like Dragon I's.

Couldn't be happier!

Last edited:
[no longer useful advice removed]

But neither are green. And green guitars are cool. Well, I've never had one, but my green bicycle is cool.

Edited. Nevermind. After posting I see you've bought it. Coolness, and I hope it's awesome.

[no longer useful advice removed]

But neither are green. And green guitars are cool. Well, I've never had one, but my green bicycle is cool.

Edited. Nevermind. After posting I see you've bought it. Coolness, and I hope it's awesome.
It's probably same one on Reverb.
At the asking price it's a question mark, at my accepted offer(countered by them for literally $30 more, lol) it's a better deal.

It's probably same one on Reverb.
At the asking price it's a question mark, at my accepted offer(countered by them for literally $30 more, lol) it's a better deal.
Yeah, I refreshed the one I was looking at and see it is now sold. Glad you got a better deal, too. Looks like a very cool guitar.

Well when I say I bought it it's an online sale so be next week before it hits Chateau Rimmer.
It's a 2002 and won't know pups until it's here.
Congratulations!

If it's all original and has three knobs and nickel covered pickups they're probably Dragon II pickups.

CE22's are my favorites. They just feel "lively".

Last edited:
Back