Mozzi

https://imgur.com/user/BAMozzy/posts
We have one for Blue and Green - so why not one for Red...

One of the Original 3 colours for PRS was RED and they have done various Red finishes through the years - Crimson, Black Cherry and Fire Red Burst too. I love Red guitars - as perhaps most of you know - so I want to see what Red Guitars you own.

I will kick this off with one of mine - Starting with the 'last' guitar I bought - A late 2019 Custom 24 Floyd in Fire Red Burst - and its just a regular Custom 24 Floyd - not a 10-top+

tcd1XuF.jpg

J5F8hRp.jpg

3WsiBO2.jpg

Y2PwDPa.jpg

9f3DHez.jpg

Some 'Professional' shots. My camera doesn't do it as much Justice as these...
nrMQSRF.jpg

Anyway, lets see what Red guitars you have (or really like)

Ah red... I can finally participate with a few more entries:

Gone and surprisingly easily forgotten thanks to the second one below:
02vnhJv.jpg

First custom build (how naive was I thinking at the time it would be my last...):
HVQVoik.jpg

Just arrived and temporarily gone (long story, there will be a NGD thread very soon):
mPSog9W.jpg

Edit: I found this red metallic color on a used 2017 CU22 for sale on Reverb, in that ad it was indeed called "Firemist Red Metallic" and that is a color that is still not shown on the website as a standard color for 594's - someone must have done a special order and not followed through to buy it and my request for "a solid color 594" came to the factory through my dealer at just the right time. hopefully I've got enough posts now to show off my Double Cut 594 what I'm calling a Firemist Red - I don't see this color on the website for 594's., but when I wanted to buy a solid color 594 my local dealer called his rep in Maryland and he sent us this guitar in a phone photo so I took it - this is my photo of it in its case.
LE5TTnk.jpg

Last edited:
Ah red... I can finally participate with a few more entries:

Gone and surprisingly easily forgotten thanks to the second one below:
02vnhJv.jpg

First custom build (how naive was I thinking at the time it would be my last...):
HVQVoik.jpg

Just arrived and temporarily gone (long story, there will be a NGD thread very soon):
mPSog9W.jpg

ohhh my fiend, how your guitars make me drool :D

One of my absolute favorites once I swapped the 81/85 to 85/81. I always liked the 85 in the neck but wasnt a fan of the 81 in the bridge. Man what a difference. I still I think I preferred the 85 over the 81 in the neck but only slightly. The 85 in the bridge is worlds better than the 81. I know its un PRS with a Floyd, EMG, 14 ebony radius, jumbo frets, 25.5 scale, and neck through design but the Torero in black cherry rocks!

Quick n dirty pics from today

Screenshot_20210108-152444_Gallerya466932ee11daa80.jpg

Screenshot_20210108-152455_Gallery73660e6ca79cb4b2.jpg

Last edited:
Back