I feel at home in this thread :)

My favorite guitar colors are red, black, & yellow / amber. The occasional white but I would likely never own one. But when I first saw the charcoal cherry (is it red enough for this thread??) PRS, that was it! I have seen quite a few post ripping this color but to me it's magical. I have this one arriving on Monday! Can't wait to show it to my wife!

https://ibb.co/Tby8N59

200308991-lg4.jpg

Tby8N59

Tby8N59

Last edited:
I feel at home in this thread :)

My favorite guitar colors are red, black, & yellow / amber. The occasional white but I would likely never own one. But when I first saw the charcoal cherry (is it red enough for this thread??) PRS, that was it! I have seen quite a few post ripping this color but to me it's magical. I have this one arriving on Monday! Can't wait to show it to my wife!

https://ibb.co/Tby8N59

200308991-lg4.jpg

Tby8N59

Tby8N59

Drooling top!

Do they all need to be PRSi? My first Custom 24, way back in 1991, was red. But long gone.
At least one of these should count. But so long as I have the other pix.....Inc a couple with Brazilian necks.....

Some of these have long since passed out of here, so upgraded pix are no longer an option. One I never did get to own, but it is too nice to not share anyway,

On somewhat the opposite spectrum from the red ME, here's a all hog p90 2000s McCarty I got off Craigslist for 1/5th the price.

Still holds a special place in my heart tho, i just love the single piece of wood as the body, and it's a really nice light weight. It's also got Moons, which feels like it actually makes this a little more rare as everyone always wanted the birds. =)

D4N_KmmUwAAdBH8

I only have the one guitar with a 1 piece top - my 2018 PRS Hollowbody II...

But I make up for it by also having a 1 piece back too LOL
1Q2v5kW.jpg

NbPa9rF.jpg

8kDrftA.jpg

AC70NoU.jpg

I think this shows the 1 piece better - although my camera isn't the 'best'
11xvJs4.jpg

VF7EdzQ.jpg

tXdrMFO.jpg

Such a great guitar...

So this CU22 Stoptail in Dark Cherry Sunburst was pretty pivotal guitar for me as it was the first semi-hollow guitar I owned (really made me fall in love with this option) and the first guitar I bought from Jack Gretz back in his Magdon Music days (he later built me a custom guitar that I will NEVER part ways with).

CEIyyFa.jpg

Back